PDA

View Full Version : what is the difference between blogs and websites ?

mansi123
04-18-2019, 04:35 AM
Hello friends,

Please tell me

What is the difference between blogs and websites? I am a bit confused to understand I am always confused blogs and websites because they look like the same and I have seen many time blogs are part of a bigger website so I confused between blogs and websites.

tradingstacks
04-18-2019, 08:48 AM
Blogs are informative page which are written to provide some information on some topics.

Saravanan28
04-18-2019, 08:50 AM
Blog: Where you can share your thoughts, Experience or anything that helps people to learn or know.
Website: A website is a place where you can show your products or your portfolio.
Every company create a website to let people know about their services.

Servers Base
04-18-2019, 09:55 AM
Blogs are a type of website. The only real difference between a blog and other types of website is that blogs are regularly updated with new content, which is displayed in reverse chronological order.

Jessicad0505
04-18-2019, 11:46 AM
Websites are static in nature where content is organized in pages, and they are not updated frequently. Whereas a blog is dynamic, and it is usually updated more frequently. ... In simple terms, all blogs can be a website or part of a website.

Dipali Rao
04-20-2019, 06:04 AM
Websites are static in nature where content is organized in pages and blog is informative page which are written to provide some information on some topics.

tanwirs
04-20-2019, 06:16 AM
Blogs are some informative webpage and website is for money making.

dombowkett
04-20-2019, 06:49 AM
A blog have blogposts for information only while website include pages for products/services.

Saurabh
04-20-2019, 07:09 AM
Wiki is a collaborative website, which can be edited, updated and deleted by its relevant users, while a Blog is a personal website usually created by an individual to share information. The difference between a wiki and a blog is that users cannot modify original posts made by the blogger.