PDA

View Full Version : What is lead generation?

shoppingswag
04-26-2019, 05:31 AM
What is lead generation?

logan_paul
04-26-2019, 05:41 AM
In marketing, lead generation is the initiation of consumer interest or enquiry into products or services of a business. Leads can be created for purposes such as list building, e-newsletter list acquisition or for sales leads.
Correct me if am wrong.

shakuntalavidya
04-26-2019, 06:37 AM
the action or process of identifying and cultivating potential customers for a business's products or services.

Snehap23
04-26-2019, 07:30 AM
Depends on the business the name of the conversion changes, for B2B business conversion name is called leads. Converting the users for business is called lead conversion, and start that conversion process for leads is lead generation.

pharmasecure
04-26-2019, 07:36 AM
In marketing, lead generation is the initiation of consumer interest or enquiry into products or services of a business. Leads can be created for purposes such as list building, e-newsletter list acquisition or for sales leads.

nikki shah
04-26-2019, 08:34 AM
Process of collecting names and contact information about qualified prospects which will be contacted by the salespeople for generating orders. It usually involves direct response advertising and telemarketing.

Trough77
04-26-2019, 12:31 PM
I agree with previous opinions but I’d describe simply it is customers calling in

roxieharvey
04-27-2019, 06:55 AM
Is based on the company the conversion varies, for company conversion name's title is called prospects. Assessing the consumers is known as begin that conversion procedure for prospects will be generation, and lead conversion.

dombowkett
04-27-2019, 05:33 PM
Lead generation is directly connected to website products/services sales.

Jays
04-28-2019, 02:53 AM
Lead Generation is the firect customer enquiry for B2B or B2C. You can use your local listing sites or high traffic volum strategies for it.

vashimantra
04-29-2019, 01:32 AM
thanks to show your interest.

megan2019
02-06-2020, 11:59 AM
Many people confuse what is lead generation. I can say that lead is a potential customer for your product or service, or isn`t a potential one. You can speak a lot about this theme and everyone can give you different information. In the world are many companies which work in this domain and will be well to contact one of these companies and they will give all the information. I collaborated with one of them to increase my customers in my online shop. They gave me a great lead generation (https://www.leadfuze.com) that helped me to have sales of more than 500$ per day.

yuva12
02-07-2020, 07:39 AM
Lead generation is the process of generating consumer interest for a product or service with the goal of turning that interest into a sale. In online marketing this typically involves collecting a visitor's contact information (called a “lead”) via a web form.

Saravanan28
02-14-2020, 03:45 AM
Lead generation is the process of attracting leads (your potential customers) into a contact management or marketing software system with the hope of nurturing them throughout the buying process to help convince them about your offerings and then convert them into a paying customer.

GeethaN
02-14-2020, 06:08 AM
Lead generation is a process of acquiring interests from people who wish to buy a product or service you offer. ... The channels for lead generation will also be dependent on the business and ideal customer profile. If you are more B2B then Linkedin is a right channel to focus upon

Sophie_Leonard
02-19-2020, 07:34 AM
Lead generation is the process of finding people (leads) who’re likely to become your customers immediately or in the future. “Finding” people implies finding information about people, like their name, email ID or organization’s name, all of which you can use to initiate a business relationship with them. You can generate leads organically and/or by spending money, depending on your resources.

Prateektechnoso
02-19-2020, 08:43 AM
Lead Generation is the confirmation of the Search Users needs or needed a product or He/ She wants our Service which we are providing through websites.

GeethaN
02-20-2020, 06:11 AM
Lead generation is a process of acquiring interests from people who wish to buy a product or service you offer. ... The channels for lead generation will also be dependent on the business and ideal customer profile. If you are more B2B then Linkedin is a right channel to focus upon.