PDA

View Full Version : Google Indexing Tricks

tani
12-03-2009, 06:25 AM
1. Find the Face Behind the Result – This is a neat trick you can use on a Google Image search to filter the search results so that they include only images of people. How is this useful? Well, it could come in handy if you are looking for images of the prominent people behind popular products, companies, or geographic locations. You can perform this search by appending the code &imgtype=face to the end of the URL address after you perform a standard Google Image search.

2. Google + Social Media Sites = Quality Free Stuff – If you are on the hunt for free desktop wallpaper, stock images, Wordpress templates or the like, using Google to search your favorite social media sites is your best bet. The word “free” in any standard search query immediately attracts spam. Why wade through potential spam in standard search results when numerous social media sites have an active community of users who have already ranked and reviewed the specific free items that interest you. All you have to do is direct Google to search through each of these individual social media sites, and bingo… you find quality content ranked by hundreds of other people.

3. Find Free Anonymous Web Proxies – A free anonymous web proxy site allows any web browser to access other third-party websites by channeling the browser’s connection through the proxy. The web proxy basically acts as a middleman between your web browser and the third-party website you are visiting. Why would you want to do this? There are two common reasons.

4. Google for Music, Videos, and Ebooks - Google can be used to conduct a search for almost any file type, including Mp3s, PDFs, and videos. Open web directories are one of the easiest places to quickly find an endless quantity of freely downloadable files. This is an oldie, but it’s a goodie! Why thousands of webmasters incessantly fail to secure their web severs will continue to boggle our minds.

5. Browse Open Webcams Worldwide – Take a randomized streaming video tour of the world by searching Google for live open access video webcams. This may not be the most productive Google trick ever, but it sure is fun!

6. Judge a Site by its Image – Find out what a site is all about by looking at a random selection of the images hosted on its web pages. Even if you are somewhat familiar with the target site’s content, this can be an entertaining little exercise. You will almost surely find something you didn’t expect to see. All you have to do is use Google’s site: operator to target a domain in an image search.

~ServerPoint~
12-03-2009, 09:39 AM
I know the one as well: get link from the well indexed page and that's all. Soon all your web pages will be indexed as well

linkbuilder
12-07-2009, 01:54 AM
High PR sites are crawled regularly by Google, submit your site to them and your site will be indexed in no time.

mickeyy
02-09-2010, 10:27 AM
1. Find the Face Behind the Result – This is a neat trick you can use on a Google Image search to filter the search results so that they include only images of people. How is this useful? Well, it could come in handy if you are looking for images of the prominent people behind popular products, companies, or geographic locations. You can perform this search by appending the code &imgtype=face to the end of the URL address after you perform a standard Google Image search.

2. Google + Social Media Sites = Quality Free Stuff – If you are on the hunt for free desktop wallpaper, stock images, Wordpress templates or the like, using Google to search your favorite social media sites is your best bet. The word “free” in any standard search query immediately attracts spam. Why wade through potential spam in standard search results when numerous social media sites have an active community of users who have already ranked and reviewed the specific free items that interest you. All you have to do is direct Google to search through each of these individual social media sites, and bingo… you find quality content ranked by hundreds of other people.

3. Find Free Anonymous Web Proxies – A free anonymous web proxy site allows any web browser to access other third-party websites by channeling the browser’s connection through the proxy. The web proxy basically acts as a middleman between your web browser and the third-party website you are visiting. Why would you want to do this? There are two common reasons.

4. Google for Music, Videos, and Ebooks - Google can be used to conduct a search for almost any file type, including Mp3s, PDFs, and videos. Open web directories are one of the easiest places to quickly find an endless quantity of freely downloadable files. This is an oldie, but it’s a goodie! Why thousands of webmasters incessantly fail to secure their web severs will continue to boggle our minds.

5. Browse Open Webcams Worldwide – Take a randomized streaming video tour of the world by searching Google for live open access video webcams. This may not be the most productive Google trick ever, but it sure is fun!

6. Judge a Site by its Image – Find out what a site is all about by looking at a random selection of the images hosted on its web pages. Even if you are somewhat familiar with the target site’s content, this can be an entertaining little exercise. You will almost surely find something you didn’t expect to see. All you have to do is use Google’s site: operator to target a domain in an image search.

Let me see to implement your wordings, if they work then i will come back to thank you

Mkcoy
02-10-2010, 12:06 PM
Hi I thought this was going to be a method for getting new sites indexed very fast. Check out something here that gets your site indexed really fast. By using stat sites etc. It's quite effective. Get your site indexed in the Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask etc search engines very quickly (http://referralsecrets.blogspot.com/2010/02/high-pr-dofollow-blog-forum-edu-gov.html).

ellehc
02-11-2010, 12:40 AM
For me social bookmarking is effective for site indexing.

scottcaan
02-11-2010, 06:20 AM
Getting your site is some thing depends on the search engines. Digg is the best way to help the search engines to discover your new site. With in 5 min you posting will get indexed. After few days your site will also get indexed.

Della Emery
02-11-2010, 07:08 AM
Those where really nice tips. i wonder will it lead to google penalty .

Mkcoy
02-11-2010, 08:25 AM
Those where really nice tips. i wonder will it lead to google penalty .
Why would it? And that wouldn't happen to a site that has lots of 100% unique content on it anyway. Plus one that was already well established.

GardnerBulkeley
02-11-2010, 02:38 PM
I am using blogsearch.google[dot]com/ping for pinging my sites and it is helping me to get indexed. As it is from Google, we can trust on that.

lexluthor2k9
02-12-2010, 07:56 PM
Google Indexing:
1. Twitter Post through Authority Tagging
2. Delicious posting and Authority Tagging
* use shorten urls to minimize use of characters or limitation of characters

thinkbizom
02-13-2010, 07:49 AM
I think your site is some thing depends on the Google. Tweeter is the best way for help the search engines to discover your new site. For more information about Cheap SEO Services (http://omseoservices.blogspot.com/) visit omseoservices.blogspot.com (http://omseoservices.blogspot.com/)

acluett89
02-15-2010, 05:24 AM
Google Page rank is based on back links. Back links are Links pointing to your website from another website. The more back links you have the higher your PR will be.

1. Join forums, forums are a great way to achieve links to your website. In most forums you are allowed to have a signature and in your signature you can put a link to your website. But another important note to look on is making sure the forum is somewhat related to your website. You will still get credit if it's not, but if it's related to your website than you will be accomplishing two tasks at once.

You will be advertising for your website (bringing in targeted traffic) You will also be building your websites presence.

Your websites presence is very important to your survival. The more people see, or hear about your website the more credibility you will have and this increases your chances of having these visitors come back and possibly become leads.

2. Submit to search engine directories. Search engine directories are a good way to get a free link to your website. They also increase your chances at being listed higher on popular search engines like Google, and overture.

Most search engine directories allow you to submit to their website for free. This will allow you to increase your web presence by being listed on another search engine, and it will also be a free link.

Remember the more links you have the higher your PR will be

3. Using ezine ads (or newsletters). Creating an ezine will probably be the most beneficial step you can take to increasing your web presence. When you create an ezine you will be able to keep visitors coming back to your website for more by using signatures and giving special deals.

Ezine's will also allow you to increase your back links. By creating an ezine you can submit your information about your ezine to an ezine directory. This directory will than link to your website(thus giving you a free link).

4. Creating and publishing articles. Articles are an easy source of generating new traffic. You can include your signature in your article. This will bring in more traffic from article submission directories.

Your signature usually consists of 4 to 8 lines. Usually the first line would be the title of the website that you are trying to advertise. The last line would be the link to the website and the lines in between these would be a sales pitch to draw your viewers into your website.

5. Links from related websites. Gaining links from related websites can be one of the most frustrating tasks you can attempt.

lindamarymax
02-16-2010, 04:45 AM
Hi Buddy!!!

Really i hope your information is right about Google index... meet again. thanks many.

warrichpk
02-19-2010, 12:40 PM
Thanks for the list but i am still confuse about point 3

Amjad Ali
07-27-2016, 01:41 AM
I thing google index your website quickly if you have good sharing content after each hour and have updated it on social media.

michaelclarke
07-27-2016, 06:09 AM
Thanks for information for this topic..