PDA

View Full Version : What is Lable in Google Business Page ?

Jays
05-10-2019, 06:20 AM
Hi Guys,

I have a queation about Google My Business Page. What is Lable in Google Business Page ? Can anyone please suggest me.

dennis123
05-10-2019, 08:37 AM
Place labels are a feature of Google Maps that surfaces great content such as landmarks, businesses, and tourist attractions on our base map data.

Saravanan28
05-13-2019, 07:53 AM
Google My Business (GMB), formerly Google Local Places, is a way for businesses, large or small, to manage their presence across Google products including Maps, Google+, Google Local, and Google's search results themselves.

MVMInfotech
05-14-2019, 03:02 AM
Labels let you organize your locations into groups. You can search for locations by label from the dashboard, and use labels to filter location extensions in AdWords.

Assign up to 10 unique labels to each location. Labels can be up to 50 characters long and should not include invalid characters
To include commas in the label name, use the string "%2c" in your spreadsheet. For example, “1%2c000+ Daily Visitors” would create the label “1,000+ Daily Visitors”.

When you search for a label in the search box, the results will include all locations that contain that label as well as locations that contain your search text in a different field.