PDA

View Full Version : Which social media platform is the best for lead generation?

Mark Alfred
05-21-2019, 05:50 AM
I want to know which social media platform I can use for my software development business? Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Quora? Please suggest your opinion.

Ravish_Shah
05-21-2019, 07:19 AM
LinkedIn and Quora are the best platforms for lead generation. If you are running a local business or restaurant then facebook would be the best choice.

pharmasecure
05-22-2019, 05:14 AM
We've put together some general advice, but if you want platform-specific tips you can jump ahead:
Twitter Lead Generation.
LinkedIn Lead Generation.
Facebook Lead Generation.
Reddit Lead Generation.
Instagram Lead Generation.

nikki shah
05-22-2019, 05:22 AM
We've put together some general advice, but if you want platform-specific tips you can jump ahead:
Twitter Lead Generation.
LinkedIn Lead Generation.
Facebook Lead Generation.
Reddit Lead Generation.
Instagram Lead Generation.

Have you tried "Reddit Lead Generation", we would like to know your personal experience on this

Lukedawn
05-22-2019, 06:51 AM
instagram, facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and reddit

evejones
05-22-2019, 06:56 AM
Well, there are so many social media platforms available but try to share content on a platform where you get the relevant audience. it will increase the chances of generating lead.

qtechservers
05-22-2019, 09:23 AM
It depends on your business requirements really. What suits one business may not suit the other business. Some users have seen good results through Facebook and Instagram being in a local business. But you can show your business presence on all of these platforms.