PDA

View Full Version : Is it right ?

MBA Trainer
06-07-2019, 03:55 AM
I have read on many blog posts that no follow links are used to cure the penalized websites? Is it right? Please share your experience

chetna
06-07-2019, 04:57 AM
A No Follow tag is a way that allows webmasters to tell search engines “Don't follow links on this page or Don't follow this specific link. A link can have one or more rel attributes, where “rel” is short for “relationship”. These attributes help define the relationship a link has with a page that it points to.

akshaypandit
06-07-2019, 06:24 AM
yes only if you have bought links which are do follow in bulk

WoodsPainting
06-08-2019, 06:32 AM
Yes, Nofollow Links Won't Hurt You Unless You Are Spamming At A Huge Scale. ... That being said, while most cases are that links that have the nofollow attribute on them will not negatively impact your rankings in Google.

imriakapoor
06-10-2019, 02:14 AM
I have read on many blog posts that no follow links are used to cure the penalized websites? Is it right? Please share your experience

Which blog made you read that nofollow links help recover from penalties, do share it, would like to read it too.

Neo_5678
06-10-2019, 02:23 AM
I really don't think so! It doesn't make any sense that no-follow links are used to cure the penalized websites!

Kindly share the link where you read such thing?