PDA

View Full Version : What is Amazon canonical URL?

pharmasecure
06-08-2019, 12:12 AM
hi

What is Amazon canonical URL?

shoppingswag
06-08-2019, 12:30 AM
Canonical come from the work canonicalization, which refers to the process of picking the best authoritative uniform resource locator amongst many multiple options. Canonical URL is the authoritative URL that you would like the browser to treat with the best authority, in other words it the webpage that you would like the user to visit with priority.

soniya_ss
06-08-2019, 12:35 AM
A Canonical URL is a direct link to a product's detail page that contains keywords pulled by Amazon, seemingly arbitrarily, from the product's title and separated by hyphens. In the SEO world, this is generally referred to as the URL slug.

rscomponentseo
06-08-2019, 02:07 AM
A Canonical URL is a direct link to a product's detail page that contains keywords pulled by Amazon, seemingly arbitrarily, from the product's title and separated by hyphens.

Saravanan28
06-08-2019, 07:48 AM
A canonical URL allows you to tell search engines that certain similar URLs are actually one and the same. Sometimes you have products or content that is accessible under multiple URLs, or even on multiple websites. Using a canonical URL (an HTML link tag with attribute rel=canonical) these can exist without harming your rankings.

stevehayes
05-25-2020, 09:51 AM
A Canonical URL is a link that gives you the opportunity to find the product. It contains some keywords that are specific to that product. Using such URLs is very easy and you will save your time. Also, they may contain different information about some discounts and different coupons that will help you in making you sopping to become perfect. During their use, I found a site with amazon promo codes (https://amazon.getyourcouponcodes.com/products/bath-rugs). I was very happy 'cause there were some discounts for bath rugs that I have needed for a long time but I didn't want to spend money on them. So don't hesitate to use such sites.

godwin
05-26-2020, 06:33 AM
A Canonical URL is a direct link to a product's detail page that contains keywords pulled by Amazon, seemingly arbitrarily, from the product's title and separated by hyphens. In the SEO world, this is generally referred to as the URL slug.

RH-Calvin
05-27-2020, 02:34 AM
A canonical URL is the URL of the page that Google thinks is most representative from a set of duplicate pages on your site.

nicksavoia
05-27-2020, 08:02 PM
We have to add canonical tag code to each webpage to fix duplicate content issue.

jayam
05-28-2020, 02:49 AM

godwin
05-28-2020, 06:41 AM
A Canonical URL is a direct link to a product's detail page that contains keywords pulled by Amazon, seemingly arbitrarily, from the product's title and separated by hyphens. In the SEO world, this is generally referred to as the URL slug