PDA

View Full Version : PR 4 - 8 Profile Backlink Building Service [$30 for 50 links review copies!]

sweetfranky
12-06-2009, 06:29 PM
Hi Guys,

I’m offering my profile link building service. I spent October researching my own profile backlinks and selected only dofollow links. Since I am relatively new here, I will be offering 50 High PR links for $30 to the first 3 buyers as review copies. Please PM me for my credentials.

Pricing:

50 Links --- $35.00

100 Links --- $65.00

Paypal only please. Half upfront, the rest when I complete the work.

• The links are all between PR 4 through 8(on the index page).
• I can place up to 2 links per profile.
• Turn around time is up to 72 hours.

I’ll be providing you:
A report showing your 50-100 profile links.
I will ping every link to make sure it gets indexed.
I will create and turn over to you an original email used to create the accounts.

I will need the following information:
Your name:
Your email address:
Your links:
Your anchor text:

About me:
I know how hard it is to trust people online, so please email me at sweetfranky@yahoo.com or PM me for proof of past work. I am American and have done SEO work for finance companies over the years.

sweetfranky
12-30-2009, 08:19 AM
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to add these reviews of my service from other forums. I still am offering the review price as I want reviews from members of this community.

Review: Excellent service! Extremely good communication and VERY fast turn-around. The report was clear and concise and contained the site, the site PR, and a link to the profile URL. The report also included the email address and password that was used to create the profiles.

Extremely good service * Excellent communication * Very fast turn around * Detailed and concise report

I will definitely order again for my next link-building campaign.

I ordered this service and the job was completed the same day. Very good service.

Ordered the package of 50 links and sweetfranky got the job done very quickly.
checked the links and they are all up.
will be using him again.

thanks

I took a $30 review

Excellent service delivered in super fast time. Great communication and attention to detail. Recommended.

Thanks

I decided to take a chance on this provider and am quite happy with the service thus far. After I placed my order, it was completed within 48 hours (maybe even less). My messages were answered very promptly, and the communication was courteous. I even had a late request and the provider had no problem accommodating me. I would recommend this provider to others, and would certainly consider placing future orders.