PDA

View Full Version : SEO & Internet Marketing

syscraft
12-07-2009, 05:33 AM
Search engine optimization, or SEO, is a continuous process that involves
your site ranking within search engine results. It ensures that your
webpage is listed in within the major search engines in a more focused
way that improves its chances of being found by your target audience.
If 80% of internet users do not go past the first page of a search
engine's result list, you want your company's site to be as high in the results as possible!

With online marketing strategies for the online retail websites, it would help the online retailers to a very extent in optimizing the page ranking on the search engines, as well as getting the sales to increase incredibly. The online marketing can take the online retail website to a very higher page ranking such that it will always give the better sales & the satisfying results to the online retailers.

griwhirrid
12-07-2009, 03:59 PM
OK, cool!^_^ I just wanted to make sure I didn't do anything wrong :]

judryn27
12-07-2009, 11:35 PM
yeah...
SEO was very familiar in western countries...
right now it's been booming all over the world because of online marketing and businesses.

tomjacob
12-08-2009, 02:18 AM
Hey judryn27.
You are right as more and more companies are coming on the web and for better market they required SEO tasks.

TmasterMind
12-08-2009, 04:40 AM
More online companies are giving emphasis to SEO to also access more resources and tasks to the staff as it include numbers of exercises needed to build on links, enhance search engine rankings and allow more followers. With this, of course you'll need updated contents regularly in blogs, more lists to article directory submissions plus bookmarking, more participation to online communities/message boards, more domains which include creation of mini sites to be targeted, and much much more. All these would require the right kind of time management to be able to finish more tasks as soon as possible. In return, the project manager/owner will have more time to plan, build more projects and meet affiliates offline and can enjoy free time. :)

~ServerPoint~
12-08-2009, 08:21 AM
Better to hire professionals then do it yourself moreover if you have no idea how to do that

bryanfuller
12-08-2009, 07:41 PM
good, its a basic understanding for beginners

HostEase
12-08-2009, 09:11 PM
Yeah if you want to start online business you should do seo at first as it will promote your sites and help you get more customers

hostmaster
12-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Internet martketing is a broad term while SEO is just one of the channels of internet marketing.

ellehc
12-11-2009, 01:06 AM
Participating in forums will give you knowledge about SEO.

cheapshirts
12-19-2009, 03:32 AM
Nice discussion!
A great site is useless unless people know where to find you. This is where search engine optimization services come in handy. The methods used to keep your site in the top pages of Google for a long time will depend on if you know how Google ranks it index. Since only the engineers employed by Google know the answer, it is up to the rest of us to speculate on what may work, and what we know doesn't work.

azeemi
02-26-2010, 09:13 AM
SEO is the need of this combative era. there are many website and companies offering same services and products around the web which we are also offered on our website. For competing them and get good position in SERPs every new business owner need good SEO or Internet marketing expert.
Am i right?

michaelmast
02-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" or un-paid ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results as opposed to search engine marketing (SEM) which deals with paid inclusion. Typically, the earlier (or higher) a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search and industry-specific vertical search engines. This gives a web site web presence.

moober76
02-28-2010, 11:32 PM
SEO is not simple.. and there are a lot of work to do and time and effort to exert. as SEO is a very competitive skill that one must surely have. if only we know what and how it's done (well, some are already said) then we could work out on it and watch out for its end result whether it help on your website or not.

newman9800
03-03-2010, 05:58 AM
Internet marketing is a broad term while SEO is just one of the channels of internet marketing.In addition to search engine optimization, we provide other Internet marketing services including: search-friendly web design, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns, link building programs, social media optimization, blog optimization and marketing, targeted local search marketing, and mobile marketing optimization.
__________________________________________________ _____________
PC TV (http://www.spvtv.com)

zumali
03-03-2010, 02:48 PM
I know about SEO & Internet Marketing because i do it. really this is good job.

bryansmith
03-10-2010, 01:56 AM
Good definition..
SEO is just an part of internet marketing , while internet marketing is very vast.

samtha
05-07-2010, 07:32 AM
Internet marketing is an extensively wide terminology that includes In it certain efficient ways to promote online business. SEO or the Search Engine Optimization is the prominent of all those methods and involves an array of proficient techniques to enable the client site fare nicely on the search page rankings

josephajain
05-09-2010, 01:47 AM
Ya when the boom of internet marketing came into light,from that time only the SEO came into hot light....It is the best way for getting your website the most paid one and getting the highest number of visitors..

robinjackman
05-10-2010, 12:09 PM
Its nice to sharing seo information. thanks

williyamberry
05-13-2010, 04:52 AM
These are one of the few posts that I actually care to comment on. I find this blogger an inspiration and is definitely worth following. I've became a subscriber too, so please keep me updated. I would appreciate if you could suggest your readers to check out Vedo Media. We have seo experts, Internet marketing gurus, and super affiliates on our team and we know how to get your business and site some traffic.

elena1234
05-21-2010, 07:57 AM
Internet Marketing is a fast way of marketing, it is make more reliability of business progress.

nealwalteirs
05-25-2010, 03:33 PM
Hi all..
Apart from SEO.. we have many other marketing strategies.. Can any one share the information..

davidweb09
08-09-2022, 02:43 AM
SEO is a part of internet marketing - has thousand featues which enhance your off-line business into online. https://bit.ly/3vOxlDG