PDA

View Full Version : Need stability and power

Rusman
12-07-2009, 11:12 AM
Hello there!
I'm looking for a dedicated server, which would be located in Europe.
I need a 100mbps connection,
not less, than 8 GM RAM,
quad core processor(2.3-2.8 GHz) or something equal.
I'd like it to have hard drives with really fast turning speed and I don't need there a lot of space.
I am planning to host a mmorpg server there, so I need a stable 100 mbps connection and I am going to use about 3000+ GB per moths.
There is one service which would suit me, but it (http://www.serverloft.com/dedizierte-server/server-details.php?products=4) has no servers available.
I'll be happy to see any proposes!

~ServerPoint~
12-08-2009, 08:52 AM
Do you keep in mind any particular country? Why don't have US server? That would be less expensive for you I believe

Callisto
12-09-2009, 04:49 AM
I believe namely serverpoint could be suitable. If I am not mistaken the company is able to offer custom server configuration, which would suit. Also this is really powerful and stable host, which I believe is among the most experienced one.

Hosting India
12-09-2009, 09:58 AM
You have a good requirement and do appreciate your choice for the server location. I am associated with the company which provides servers in India. So I wonder if you change your choice of the location ;)

Peligino
12-11-2009, 08:28 AM
I recommend you check those dedicated server providers which should be pretty good for you: centsi.com and bodhost.com. Both have good range of the servers and have amazing reviews

transilvania
12-14-2009, 03:50 AM
How much money are you going to spend on that?

Hoster
12-15-2009, 08:27 AM
I shall name santrex.net as the suitable one, as this company Is offering quality hosting solutions in many parts of the world including several countries in Europe.

Bull
12-17-2009, 03:49 AM
If you are desperately looking for European hosting provider, I can assure you that 7host.com can be reliable place for you to order dedicated server (http://7host.com/dedicated/index.asp) solutions.
They provide good network uptime (99.9%), fast speed connectivity...
7HOST15DS - 15% off for dedicated servers (expiration date 31th December, 2009).

hostmyfuture
12-19-2009, 09:41 PM
if you are looking for european dedicated servers or us please visit hostmyfuture.com

Ahmad
12-21-2009, 04:47 AM
I may agree about serverpoint.com brings out both power and stability of the accouns, being reasonable company to deal with.

However, there are excellent conditions also at the dedicated servers of sibername.com, which is more used as a registrar than as a host, but offering quality at all types of the offered services.

Vec&sec
12-23-2009, 02:44 AM
I can absolutely agree with Bull that 7host.com will be a perfect option for you because it is EU-based web hosting provider which is stable and flexible enough to meet all your needs.

7HOST15DS - 15% off for dedicated servers (expiration date 31th December, 2009).

Thanks for sharing discounts on their dedicated server services.