PDA

View Full Version : how PR websites helpful in SEO link building?

Pihu
06-25-2019, 02:17 AM
how PR websites helpful in SEO link building?

himanshu
06-25-2019, 02:23 AM
public relations (PR) is currently taking center stage in the outreach efforts that can help build brand awareness, drive relevant traffic to your site, and improve your search rankings.

WoodsPainting
06-25-2019, 02:45 AM
Here are five ways you can build links using the time-worn media relations techniques that have been practiced for years by PR pros.
Find Your Influencers & Create Relationships With Them. ...
Look for Opportunities That Tie Into Current Events. ...
Use Press Releases for Big News. ...
Look at HARO. ...
Research Your Niche.

pharmasecure
06-25-2019, 05:17 AM
For years, I’ve been saying that public relations practitioners should make the best search engine optimization professionals. In fact, I even wrote about it 10 years ago. Little has changed since then.

The premise is simple:

Search engines like quality links.

Public relations professionals work every day to get their clients mentioned in the press. In most cases, the press will provide links in these mentions. These links are far more valuable than any links you can get from other sources.

Building links is the hardest part of search engine optimization (I’m sure some will argue after me on this point – well, prove me wrong).

So if public relations professionals can do the hardest part of SEO, they should be the best SEOs.

Here are five ways you can build links using the time-worn media relations techniques that have been practiced for years by PR pros.

Find Your Influencers & Create Relationships With Them.
Look for Opportunities That Tie Into Current Events.
Use Press Releases for Big News.
Look at HARO.
Research Your Niche.