PDA

View Full Version : What is Google Webmaster Tools/Google Search Console?

HeavenlyBorn
07-04-2019, 12:16 AM
What is Google Webmaster Tools/Google Search Console?

pharmasecure
07-04-2019, 12:20 AM
Google Search Console (previously Google Webmaster Tools) is a web service by Google, provided free of charge for webmasters, which allows them to check indexing status and optimize visibility of their websites. As of May 20, 2015, Google rebranded Google Webmaster Tools as Google Search Console.

dennis123
07-04-2019, 12:48 AM
Hi Friends,
Google Webmaster Tools is a sweet suite of Google SEO tools that provides data and configuration control for your site in Google. If you’re doing any SEO and you don’t find value in GWT, you either use a paid tool that re-uses GWT data or you have an untapped gold-mine.

There’s a ton you can do with GWT, but it can take a while to learn how to get great return on the time you spend with it. To that end, I’ve tried my best to assemble a meaty, practical collection of actionable tips on the reports I’ve found most useful.

RH-Calvin
07-04-2019, 04:55 AM
Google webmaster tool is a search engine tool used to submit your website to increase the visibility in Google searches. The tool also helps to find backlinks, submit sitemap and analyze various data to improve optimization techniques for your website.

Lukedawn
07-04-2019, 05:37 AM
Used to submit the website which helps to increase the visibility in google searches.

keerthanan
07-04-2019, 05:58 AM
Google Webmaster tool : The Important tool to communicate with website admins (Or Webmasters) of Google. Google console or Google Webmaster tool are same. It helps website owners, webmasters, web marketers and SEO professionals monitor website performance in the Google search index.

yuva12
07-04-2019, 08:58 AM
Google Search Console is a collection of tools and resources to help website owners, webmasters, web marketers, and SEO professionals monitor website performance in the Google search index.

imriakapoor
07-05-2019, 01:01 AM
Google Webmaster Tools (GWT) is the essential component for Google to communicate with website admins (Or Webmasters). Google Search Console or Google Webmaster Tool lets you distinguish issues with your webpage and can even update you regarding whether your site has been tainted with malware or not.

HARSH
07-05-2019, 05:23 AM
Google Webmaster Tools is a free service that helps you evaluate and maintain your website's performance in search results

dombowkett
07-08-2019, 01:45 PM
Google search console is best SEO tools to submit your website sitemap to search engines.