PDA

View Full Version : Instagram working on removing likes count

Sara James
07-19-2019, 01:26 AM
Instagram is testing likes counter which is usually visible below your posts. The update is not completely rolled out yet but is under testing. Let's see how it will impact.

John-Smith
07-19-2019, 01:38 AM
where you read it?
can you provide the source?
I want to know more about the same!

eCommerceChamp
07-19-2019, 01:59 AM
Instagram is hiding the number of likes on posts in several countries, including Australia and Japan, in order to "remove pressure" on users.

At the moment, Instagram users see a running total of people who have liked a post. In the trial, users will see a user name "and others" below posts.

Instagrammers can still view the number of likes their own posts receive.

There is concern social media platforms can contribute to low self-esteem and feelings of inadequacy in young people.

Neo_5678
07-19-2019, 02:16 AM
Instagram hides likes count in international test 'to remove pressure' Instagram is hiding the number of likes on posts in several countries, including Australia and Japan, in order to "remove pressure" on users.

chrisbarett
02-18-2020, 11:25 AM
This services leave likes from fake accs with nothing on they that’s why they are visible for the cleaner. Because if that you need to verify if service that you use is secured. I recruited my acc with an service that still worked. With likes comes and followers and it’s great. If you are interested in it I’ll leave a link, you can read a little bit about it and decide. http://autolikesmonster.com/instagram/instagram-auto-likes.

marriageproblem
09-03-2020, 05:28 AM
Agree with the information you guys shared. Thanks for sharing such knowledge.

shimar456
09-08-2020, 02:35 AM
Instagram hides likes count in international test 'to remove pressure' Instagram is hiding the number of likes on posts in several countries, including Australia and Japan, in order to "remove pressure" on users. At the moment, Instagram users see a running total of people who have liked a post