PDA

View Full Version : How to generate fresh & intriguing Audience-targeted content ideas?

nikki shah
07-25-2019, 12:54 AM
1. Network, Connect, and Converse with Your Ideal Leads
2. Mine Live Chats for Content Ideas
3. Listen to Phone Calls from Sales
4. Create a Channel for Your Team to Share FAQs from Leads
5. Step Away from Your Desk After Research-Gathering (Let Your Brain Percolate)

WoodsPainting
07-25-2019, 03:20 AM
5. Step Away from Your Desk After Research-Gathering (Let Your Brain Percolate)

eCommerceChamp
07-25-2019, 05:17 AM

To find your greatest content ideas ever, focus on networking and having real conversations with your ideal leads.

Obviously, to do this, you need to understand your audience and be genuinely engaged within your industry and community.

Next up: If you employ a live chat feature on your website, those conversations are great fodder for content ideas.

At my online content agency, our live chat tool of choice is Drift.

One of Drift’s best features is the ability to review all opened and closed conversations.

Using this tool, I regularly mine the live chats that happen on our site and look for FAQs from clients.

What questions and topics do I see over and over? These are ones to jump on and write content around.

Another sales channel you shouldn’t leave uninvestigated for content ideas: Phone calls your sales team has with prospects.

While you’re leveraging conversational marketing to come up with content ideas, don’t forget to let your other team members in on the intel-gathering.

In particular, create a specific channel where your team can share FAQs from interactions with leads. Collecting these insights in one place will make your research and analysis a lot easier.

Some great collaborative platforms this would work well on include:

Slack
Trello
Google Drive
Airtable
The channel can be as simple as a shared Google doc or a dedicated Slack channel. Use whatever integrates best with your team’s workflow.