PDA

View Full Version : Linode Performance with WordPress

alexmorco
07-26-2019, 09:18 AM
After using shared hosting for a long time, Now I am thinking to move on managed cloud hosting, I have the option to choose different infrastructure but looking for practical experience of using Linode wordpress (https://www.cloudways.com/blog/install-wordpress-on-linode/) hosting on a managed platform.

alexpaul
11-28-2019, 09:30 AM
Hi, Previously I have experienced shared hosting, from the beginning but I was not comfortable with the shared hosting, so I move my all website on cloud hosting, although there are many hosting providers available I prefer Cloudways because they offer 1-click WordPress installation.
Moreover, they have 5 infrastructure including Linode, currently, I am using the Vultr and DO server.

ddianet_dooley
11-28-2019, 09:52 AM
Hi, Previously I have experienced shared hosting, from the beginning but I was not comfortable with the shared hosting, so I move my all website on cloud hosting, although there are many hosting providers available I prefer Cloudways because they offer 1-click WordPress installation.
Moreover, they have 5 infrastructure including Linode, currently, I am using the Vultr and DO server.