PDA

View Full Version : What keywords should I use for SEO?

pharmasecure
07-29-2019, 11:43 PM
hi

What keywords should I use for SEO?

akshaypandit
07-29-2019, 11:55 PM
Keywords with high volume and less competition is best for seo.

dennis123
07-30-2019, 12:41 AM
Hi Friends,
Keywords are the core players for every website. If the right set of keywords are selected then automatically your website rank will increase else you need to struggle to rank high in search engines.

Prepare the list of keywords and compare it with the competitors keyword’s.
Analyse the list using your historical data.
Choose the keywords which are phrases or 2–4 in length.
Avoid using single keywords along with the keywords which are too broad.
check the density and popularity of the keywords with the help of tools.
Search the google for related keywords based on the topic

vinukum
07-30-2019, 04:04 AM
There are 9 types of keywords: shorttail, longtail, short-term, long-term, product defining, customer defining, geo-targeting, LSI and intent targeting. All of these keywords have their special strength that can multiply your SEO efforts when used in different situations.

Sara James
07-30-2019, 07:28 AM
I think you have already done a good job by choosing keywords that you have in your signature

Alice
07-30-2019, 08:20 AM
Opt for keywords that are popular and relatively easy to rank for. Ahrefs is an SEO tool which can give you valuable information about keywords - search volume ina specific country, global volume, keyword difficulty, how many clicks it gets, etc. but it is a paid tool.

qtechservers
07-30-2019, 02:42 PM
You can refer keyword research tools. Keywords are the foundation of your marketing strategy so you need to choose the best ones.

chetna
07-31-2019, 02:48 AM
High Volume Keywords With Low Competition is better for SEO perspective.

John-Smith
07-31-2019, 02:53 AM
hi
What keywords should I use for SEO?

What a rubbish question it is? you already have keywords for your website! if you haven't than whats there is the signature?

Prateektechnoso
07-31-2019, 04:28 AM
Choosing Keywords is the techniques which will be help you to bring your keywords easily in listed and generate more leads for your business. You Should use Long tail Keywords that related your business with good search volume and less competition.

For your information:

Prateektechnosoft is a Netsuite Partner and expertise in NetSuite ERP, CRM, PSA, Cloud based Software and other Netsuite Solutions. And also providing Netsuite services of implementation, integration, eCommerce, support & development.

AtharavD10
07-31-2019, 04:44 AM
You should Choose your keywords according to your content of your website.

rais_26
08-01-2019, 12:15 AM
Long tail keywords and high volume keyword is useful for Seo.