PDA

View Full Version : Do you use Free or Paid SEO Tools for your website?

imriakapoor
08-06-2019, 12:41 AM
Do you use Free or Paid SEO Tools for your website? If yes, what are your views on them?

dennis123
08-06-2019, 12:45 AM
Hi Friends,
Seven Free SEO Tools You Should Be Using

Free is awesome. Especially when that “free” whatever is giving you extra traffic, money, rank, reputation, riches, etc. Thankfully, there are a ton of free tools in the SEO world. The downside is that some of these free tools are junk.

1. Google Analytics
2. Google Search Console
3. Keyword Planner
4. MozBar
5. SEOWorkers Analysis Tool
6. WooRank

abbasrizvi918
08-06-2019, 12:48 AM
I would like to introduce a new free tool which helps me a lot. It's " Ubersuggest " by Neil Patel. If you've pent some handful amount in this blogging industry then you would know how much knowledge and experience Neil Patel has. You should give his tool a try too. It's free, easy to use and requires accurate data.

chetna
08-06-2019, 12:52 AM
Most of people use free seo tools for their seo

Prateektechnoso
08-06-2019, 05:37 AM
Mostly SEO Peoples are trying to use free tools. It's more enough to improve the Website and target the achieve.

For your information:

Prateektechnosoft is a Netsuite Partner and expertise in NetSuite ERP, CRM, PSA, Cloud based Software and other Netsuite Solutions. And also providing Netsuite services of implementation, integration, eCommerce, support & development.

ritesh3592
08-06-2019, 06:32 AM
In SEO world, most of the people use free tool. Only few are there who have purchased the paid version.
But, now neil patel provided tool "Ubersuggest" that gives you all the seo related analytics data without paying a money.

gina85
08-06-2019, 06:56 AM
Yeah but how to properly use these free SEO tools to work? You should hire someone? Because it doesn't work for me so well...

rais_26
08-07-2019, 12:15 AM
I personally use free seo tool which help my website to rank in google.