PDA

View Full Version : Ten Free Ways To Promote Your Website

lusi47
12-08-2009, 12:45 AM
Hi

By using the following *proven methods* you can effectively promote your site and announce it to the Internet.

1. Search Engines: Thousands of search engines exist on the Internet. But, you should only be concerned with the top eight or ten. You should manually submit to the top eight: Alta Vista, Excite, Yahoo, Hotbot, Lycos, Northern Light, Infoseek, Webcrawler, and use one of the FREE automatic submission services like *SubmitPlus* to handle the smaller search engines.

2. Directories: List your site here too. Directories organize sites into categories. Good examples of Directories: Yahoo, Magellan.

3. Ezine Listings: If you have an e-zine to promote along with your site. Why not list it with one of the many e-zine services on the Internet. E-zine Library is a good one to start with.

4. Free Classifieds: You will have to submit to a ton of FREE classifieds to get any significant traffic. Why? You are competing with thousands of other Ads. Remember to work on your Ad copy and make it attention grabbing. Go to one of the popular search engines, type in Free Classifieds, and surf to the top 20 classified sites for beginners. Often, these sites will lead you to several other Free Classified Sites. In response you'll get a stack of e-mail thanking you for listing your site while barking their promo. Best to get one of those free email accounts. Hot mail is a good one. So is Yahoo mail.

5. FFA Pages. Free For All's are worth a try. Be prepared for a avalanche of e-mails from FFA web site owners. If your title is attention grabbing you will get a few clicks. Good Attention grabbing headlines, FREE, Limited Time, Limited Offer, Proven, Secrets, and many more if you brainstorm. Check out the sales literature delivered to you by regular mail. Check and see what headlines grab your attention. And why? Incorporate them into your Online Ads.

Keep sharing and reading

Thanks

~ServerPoint~
12-08-2009, 08:27 AM
As long as they are free I do not believe they could be effective

ellehc
12-11-2009, 01:07 AM
It's my first time to heard about FFA Pages thanks for sharing that info.

HostEase
12-12-2009, 03:05 PM
I assume if you want to promote your site,first you have to make sure that you have unique and interesting contents,the do SEO.

hostmaster
12-15-2009, 10:52 AM
You are talking about "Ten Free Ways To Promote Your Website" but you had mentioned only 5 over there..

reese
01-03-2010, 04:44 AM
4 and 5 are new to me, so I think I'll consider them with my campaign. I wonder if there's really 5 remaining ways out there. I'd like to know them. I may learn something new.

TmasterMind
01-07-2010, 06:36 AM
I've been using directories, social bookmarking and social networking to increase website promotion and I can say those are one of the most easiest ways plus, the more it takes you to active members in the Web. By the use of allowing them to share similar interests, there's the possibility of connecting with them. The only secret then is to build good relationships and that way, you're never lost.

cornell
01-07-2010, 07:31 AM
Hi,

Thanks for sharing excellent tips about SEO. Keep on sharing new techniques if any one come across.

Regards,
Cornell.

hos320
01-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Thanks for sharing . And I will try to see if it works
BTW, maybe the repliers here have their web to promote . Lets help each , maybe you can find what you need

kumar80
01-13-2010, 04:18 AM
I think social bookmarking, article submission, press releases, social networking are also good and effective ways for website promotion.

aiyra
02-24-2012, 04:26 AM
hie...
Well the old adage goes, “You can have the best product in the world, but nobody will know about it without advertising.” This is especially true for your website as well. Just because you’ve launched your website on the internet doesn’t mean that everyone will come flocking to it. In fact, nobody will know it exists if you don’t get out there and promote it. Of course, you could spend lots of advertising dollars on promoting your website, but there are actually loads of ways to get the word out for free! If you’re ready to start promoting your website without spending a time.
there are five ways:
Directories and Search Engines
Use Your Signatures
Submit Your Site to Google Local Business
Promote Your Site with Blogging or Articles
Using Other Sites in Your Niche
these are the best ways to promote

sbsl
02-24-2012, 07:19 AM
you forget next 5 ways......two ways are more important.first your content should be original and try to get backlinks from high pr websites.

shilpa12
02-25-2012, 03:30 AM
Bookmarking, Article submissions, blog posting are also great ways to promote website online.