PDA

View Full Version : Private Label Reselling

InetDedicated
10-07-2005, 12:32 AM
I-Net Hosting Corporation | 866.719.HOST
Email: sales@i-netwebhost.com | Don't Believe In Miracles...Rely on Them!

..::Support & Guarantees::..
24/7 Toll Free Support
24/7 Email & Ticket System Support
24/7 Online Support
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
99.9% Uptime Gurantee

..::Network::..
Dual Multi-Homed OC3 Connectivity
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Upstream Providers
-SkipLink
-UUNet
-Level3

Private Label Reseller Packages:

Starter Reseller:
5GB Disk Space
50GB Monthly Bandwidth
POP Email Accounts
FTP Accounts
MySQL Databases
Sub Domains
CGI Bin
PHP
Perl
Python
SSI
Cron Jobs
Microsoft Frontpage Extensions
FREE Site Builder Software for YOU and YOUR CLIENTS
SiteTransfer (FTP Client) Included!
cPanel/WHM Included

Price: 19.95/Per Monthly with NO SETUP FEES

Advanced Reseller:
10GB Disk Space
100GB Monthly Bandwidth
Private Nameservers
POP Email Accounts
FTP Accounts
MySQL Databases
Sub Domains
CGI Bin
PHP
Perl
Python
SSI
Cron Jobs
Microsoft Frontpage Extensions
FREE Automated Billing Software
FREE Enom Reseller Domain Account
FREE Site Builder for YOU and YOUR CLIENTS
SiteTransfer (FTP Client) Included!

Price: $29.95/Per Month with NO SETUP FEES

View All Reseller Packages: http://www.i-netwebhost.com/resellers.php

Review Customer Reviews: http://www.i-netwebhost.com/customers.php

View Current Network Status: http://www.i-netwebhost.com/status.php

Test IP: 64.193.62.194

Download Test File(20MB): http://www.i-netwebhost.com/20mb.bin

------------------------------------------
Most Common Asked Reseller Questions

Can I upgrade at anytime? Are there any fees to upgrade? Will there be another setup fee issued?
Yes. you can upgrade at any time free of charge, just send an email to sales@i-netwebhost.com and let us know you want to upgrade your account. You will not be charged to upgrade your account!

I-Net Hosting Corporation's responsibilities to our resellers.
Provide direct technical support only to the reseller
Provide billing arrangements only to the reseller
Provide online documentation to the reseller for the support of their clients

Hosting Reseller responsibilities
Domain Name registration or transfers
Provide direct billing to their customers
Provide direct technical support to their customers
Abide by I-Net Hosting Corporation's policies

How do I get started?
To get started all you have to do is select the plan you want above - fill out the order form - make the payment. Once you have made the payment and we confirm the payment we will send an email confirmation. Reseller Hosting accounts are activiated INSTANTLY!

What if I have more than one domain to manage can I sign up for a Reseller hosting plan and put them all there?
Yes! Put as many domains as you want on any reseller plan. You will get the web hosting manager panel which will let you administrate all your domains under one panel.

Do I have to resell the space if I only want to use this for my own domains? What if I don't want to resell space can I use this to host multiple domains?
Yes! As a reseller you do not have to resell space. If you really think about it all a reseller is doing is multiple domain hosting!

Are there any extra charges besides the monthly fee? Is there any fee to add domains to my hosting reseller plan?
Absolutely not! there are no extra fees if you add domains as time goes along. There is not any other fees other than monthly fees!

What is a hosting reseller?
As a I-Net Hosting Corporation reseller, you can sell your created hosting packages under you own brand name. You charge your customers whatever you want. This allows you to have the look and feel of your own your own hosting company.

Can I upgrade reseller plans at any time?
Yes you can upgrade at any time and there is no fee to upgrade. Nothing you have on any of your sites will be changed or lost. All we do is send you a new payment link and give you more space and bandwidth. It is that easy. When your ready email sales@i-netwebhost.com

Why should I choose I-Net Hosting Corporation instead of others?
As a I-Net Hosting Corporation reseller, you have access to the most sophisticated top of the line servers AND one important feature, we give that no other hosting firm offers, we host your main website for FREE. Yes you heard right. We give you a true space and bandwidth to resell. Your website doesn't take away from the space So go SIGN UP now here. Space can not be combined and no additional domains can be hosted on the main free account *

What hosting reseller tools do you have?
There is a Reseller Web Hosting Manager that allows you to setup and completely manage your hosting clients. Each domain you add will get a cpanel control panel license, YES every single domain you add on!

What if I have never used WHM will you help me get started?
Absolutely, we have flash tutorials ( Even with pictures!) for you click here and if you still need help that is ok just call us today at 866.719.HOST

Why be an I-Net Hosting Corporation Reseller?

* INSTANT account activation

* 30-Day Money Back Guarantee

* 99.9% Uptime Guarantee

* I-Net Hosting Corporation has a 98% Customer Satisfaction Rate!

* Flash Tutorials to help even the most novice user

* 24x7 Toll Free Support

* Interactive HelpDesk

* 24x7 online support through AIM

* New to reselling? I-Net Hosting's staff will help you get started with your new reseller account and Web Host Manager (WHM)

* I-Net Hosting Corporation hosts your website for FREE! No need to take resources away from your reseller account, so we host your main site absolutely FREE!

* I-Net Hosting Corporation has award winning customer service and support. Come see why so many have found their "New Hosting Home" and our Perfectly Connected & Spam Free Network!

Make The SWITCH Today!