PDA

View Full Version : Relevant search results analysis

pavani25
09-16-2019, 01:47 PM
What is the best approach for competitors or relevant search results analysis?
Do you follow any specific method to examine competitors content and SEO process?

PrimeItSolution
09-17-2019, 12:17 AM
Keyword competition analysis is the process of evaluating how the top rankings fare when it comes to the most important SEO factors, including their use of specific keywords. The goal is to get a panoramic view of what you're up against and where your opportunities are.

Maria Jonas
09-17-2019, 12:50 AM
We don't apply any specific method but this comes as you become experienced with SEO

vigneshtech
09-17-2019, 03:22 AM
https://neilpatel.com/blog/12-competitor-analysis-tools-that-will-improve-your-site-traffic/

I have shared a blog link regarding the best tools to analyze the competitors. Hope, it might be useful to you.

godwin
04-16-2020, 07:47 AM
I could not agree with you more! In fact, the whole reason I found your article, is because I was searching online to see exactly why Google was no longer returning relevant search results.

I remember a time that seems like just 3–4 years ago, that I could type my inquiry into the Google search bar, and no matter how badly I butchered my inquiry content, I always got exactly the results what I was looking for. I could even lazily misspell words, and use words completely out of context sometimes, and I always seemed to find at least seemingly relevant information.

vinithaeka
04-16-2020, 11:48 AM
Returns the search results in order of their relevance, in a single list. For single-entity, returns the search results in an entity grid. For multi-entity, returns the search results grouped by categories, such as accounts, contacts, or leads. For single-entity, returns the search results in an entity grid.