PDA

View Full Version : What is an in bound and out bound Link?

handmaderug
09-19-2019, 01:02 AM
What is an in bound and out bound Link?

vigneshtech
09-19-2019, 01:55 AM
Inbound links are the links that are pointing to your website from the other websites, they are often termed as Backlinks. Outbound links are the links that are pointing to other/different websites from your website.

MVMInfotech
09-19-2019, 02:20 AM
The difference between inbound and outbound links is best understood by what you are trying to accomplish.

Outbound links are links you create, to link to other websites. The reason you do this is that sites with links to high-authority sites (in other words, "good" sites accd. to the search engines) can raise your own score...so long as they are directly related to your content.
Inbound links are links created on other sites which link back to you. In the old days (circa 2002) this is a nasty practice involving link farms, but with the rise of the blogosphere getting a link to your site is extremely valuable. I've seen sites that get most of their traffic from a single Reddit or Quora post mentioning them!

Inbound links are links created on other sites which link back to you. In the old days (circa 2002) this is a nasty practice involving link farms, but with the rise of the blogosphere getting a link to your site is extremely valuable. I've seen sites that get most of their traffic from a single Reddit or Quora post mentioning them!

sophiawils59
09-19-2019, 03:11 AM
An inbound link is a hyperlink on a third-party web page that points to a website page. Inbound links are the main for ranking in search engine optimization. Outbound links are links that are redirect you to elsewhere. Outbound links are those links that are link start from your site and direct to an external sites

SKPglobal
09-19-2019, 04:01 AM
Inbound links are URLs leading back to a webpage from an external source. URLs should include the main page of a business and the internal pages for optimal effect.
Outbound links point to another website outside of your main URL.

RH-Calvin
09-19-2019, 06:43 AM
Inbound links are those that point to your webpages from external domains, whereas outbound links are those that point to external webpages from your domain.

Saravanan28
09-20-2019, 10:36 AM
Inbound links are the links that are pointing to your website from other websites. They are also known as Backlinks. Outbound links are the links that are pointing to different websites from your websites.

Teejay
09-23-2019, 03:11 AM
Inbound links:

Inbound links or commonly known as “backlinks” are the links pointing to your site and search engines like Google like it when you have thousands of links pointing to your site but sometimes Google penalizes you for it too if you have poor quality and irrelevant backlinks pointing to your site. Yes, because you have no authority over the inbound links which others post for you. Google only likes it when relevant links point to your site but as you have no control over them you cannot control which sites point to your site. But if your content is rich with information and unique then chances are that people will link to your site and there are more chances that those links will be “dofollow” and you will get some free and targeted traffic to your site. Inbound links that are “dofollow” also increase your website’s PR and SERPs and are considered healthy for any blog or website.

Outbound links:

These are the links pointing to other websites from your website and you have more control over these links. People have different views about outbound links and many say that it is against the SEO rules and search engines can penalize you for doing this. This approach is wrong; I know Google cannot penalize me if I put a link to Google inside my post. My theory is that you should link to relevant content if it gives more information to your readers. Bloggers are of the view that you lose traffic when you put outbound links in your posts but if you share useful resources then chances are that your readers will stick to your blog and will come back in search of more useful resources. But if you do put outbound links in your posts then make sure they are pointing to relevant, original and informative content.

GeethaN
11-07-2020, 01:25 AM
An outbound link, also called an external link, is a link from your website to a different website. An outbound link for you is an inbound link for someone else. If a link takes readers to another page on the same website, it's called an internal link.