PDA

View Full Version : Why My Website is not Getting Business?

warrantyau
10-08-2019, 03:03 AM
Why My Website is not Getting Business?

dennis123
11-08-2019, 11:19 PM
Hi Friends,
Reasons You’re Not Getting Any Business

1. Your SEO game is weak
2. Your backlink profile is whack
3. Your target keywords are out of your league
4. Your content isn’t worthy
5. You are spending too much time CREATING and not enough PROMOTING
6. Your headlines aren’t click-worthy
7. Your website’s user experience is horrible
8. Your social media presence is practically non-existent

John-Smith
11-09-2019, 12:09 AM
Are your keywords are ranking in top #5 on the first page of SERPs?
If your keywords are not in the top, you can't get business from Google or any other search engine.

jayam
01-23-2020, 06:39 AM
If you're not consistently getting website traffic, there's a good chance it might be because of your website's UX. If your site isn't user-friendly, no one will want to visit it. No matter how great your content is. If you publish something your audience actually wants to read, they might not even come and read it.

PrimeItSolution
01-23-2020, 11:02 PM
There is not much I can add that hasn't already been covered by the other commentators. One of things that was touched on was that price isn't necessarily the most important factor that you should rely on. In the age of the internet you need to differentiate yourself, and customer service (in all of its forms) is becoming more and more of value to the consumer to help them pick where they want to shop. You need to make sure you are a trusted source, answering the customer's questions on the site before they even have them, draw the customers in by engaging them into the expertise you can...
Continue Reading

nancy07
01-24-2020, 01:20 AM
There can be many reasons due to which you're not getting business throw website, Here I list few -
1. Page not ranking in top results.
2. Wrong Keyword Selection.
3. Very hight Competition.
4. Page not showing any information.
5. No call to action information on the website.

ritesh3592
01-24-2020, 02:04 AM
If you're not consistently getting website traffic, there's a good chance it might be because of your website's UX. If your site isn't user-friendly, no one will want to visit it. No matter how great your content is. If you publish something your audience actually wants to read, they might not even come and read it.