PDA

View Full Version : What is guest posting?

warrantyau
10-14-2019, 01:56 AM
What is guest posting?

Dipali Rao
10-14-2019, 03:39 AM
Guest Post - Simply we will have to submit our articles on someone else blog or website

rajverm0364
10-14-2019, 04:55 AM
Guest Posting means to Post Our blogs / article on other website by submitting our website to the admin of the website. It can be done without submitting on websites such as blogger.

sophiawils59
10-14-2019, 05:02 AM
Guest posting is the practice of contributing a post to another person's blog in order to build relationships, exposure, authority, and links.

nick0201
10-14-2019, 05:32 AM
Why don't you learn how to use google to get the answers to such easily searchable questions!
Posting threads just for links!!!

DavidMau
10-14-2019, 06:08 AM
"Guest posting" means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I provide this on my own site (occasionally) and do it a little on other blogs with audiences whom I wish to talk to. It's a great way get out your name and to contact new readers.

iastitlesearch
10-14-2019, 03:52 PM
Guest posts and guest posting is where a writer who owns his or her own blog creates a unique and original post on another blog.

Naksh
10-15-2019, 12:42 AM
“Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

ellenwilson
10-15-2019, 12:59 AM
Guest posting is the technique of off-page. In the guest posting, you create an article on any niche and submit it to any guest posting site. This gives you a very powerful backlink.

Best SEO Services
(https://www.solutionsurface.com/seo-services/)

gauravkap329
10-15-2019, 05:32 AM
Guest Posting means to create an Article and submit it to the admin of the website on which you will submit. In return you will be provided with a Do follow Backlink sometimes With also No follow link.

yuva12
10-15-2019, 09:59 AM
Guest posting help you create backlinks by submitting your contents to others websites. You will have to request the website owner for guest posting if your contents have valuable information for readers then your post will be accepted.

Dipali Rao
10-16-2019, 01:47 AM
Simply we will have to submit our article or blog on someone else blog or article...

Mithzi Rai
10-16-2019, 09:05 AM
Guest Posting is a method using which you write an article for a website and get a link to your website/blog in return.

alexpaul
10-17-2019, 06:45 AM
Well, guest post means writing and publishing the articles on a different website, most of the people do this to build their profiles which is a good strategy.

beingnaive
10-17-2019, 06:47 AM
Guest posting, as the name suggests is writing and publishing posts and articles on someone else’s website or blog. For example if you write about health and wellness or say home improvement, and you found a popular website on this topic, you can send them a well written posts and article for publishing on their blog.

Guest posting helps you in any ways, especially when you publish your posts on a website or a blog that is popular than your own
website or blog. By publishing a post on someone else’s website or blog, you get to brand and market yourself.

Apart from bring direct traffic to your website or blog, it will also help you to get link backs that boosts your SEO score in some way.

When given a chance, every blogger and marketer should publish guest posts occasionally.
Hope it helps!

davidweb09
10-22-2019, 01:52 AM
Guest Posting is to publish your content on another website/blog to gain backlinks & traffic. http://hummusbowls.com/

jayam
03-02-2020, 05:31 AM
“Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

Saravanan28
03-03-2020, 07:14 AM
Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.