PDA

View Full Version : What are some SEO methods for Shopify websites that you have used and how did they wo

WoodsPainting
10-22-2019, 02:22 AM
What are some SEO methods for Shopify websites that you have used and how did they work?

dennis123
12-10-2019, 10:08 PM
HI Friends,
1) regularly re-optimize your website content - search engines are becoming more human-oriented, the popularity of key requests is changing, as a result, content that is relevant a year ago may not bring the expected results today. Google Search Console will help you;

2) develop binding assets (unique, user-friendly content that can be promoted through third-party resources);

3) check your site for errors 301 and 404 - they are very bad for the reputation of your site in search engines;

4) use Google AMP. They rank very well in the Google search engine, since search engines push such sites to the top positions of search results;

5) create advertising on social networks. But, before that, you will need to clearly define your target audience (the good thing is that there are a lot of filters in Facebook SEO tool);

6) constantly add new products. No comments;

7) if your site is old enough, you may need to partially rewrite it (make a code refactoring). This task you should give to special development teams.

propertyseo
12-10-2019, 10:58 PM
Regardless of the CMS you use, effective SEO methods should be implemented for most sites.

For ecommerce, depending on the size of your site, you may want to alter your strategies. But I would start with making sure you are HTTPS, all technical issues are addressed, and content for every important page is fully optimized. Then work your way into new strategies to keep building traffic.

PrimeItSolution
12-10-2019, 11:00 PM
Here strategy:

I researched all the relevant keywords for my niche using Google Keyword Planner.
I now use SEMrush’s Keyword Magic Tool because it’s ridiculously awesome (note: I’m not affiliated with SEMrush, I just love their software).
The trick is to aim for search terms that have a Keyword Difficulty (KD) of 70% or below. I don’t have a scientific answer for this, but I’ve had a lot of success with targeting keywords at or under 70% KD.
I exported the data to Excel and created keyword groups with 3–5 keywords in each group
I then created blog posts for each topic where I aimed for 1% keyword usage
I also made sure to reach out to bloggers and I asked them if they wanted to work together in anyway. For the ones who wanted to work with me, I sent them a link to one of my posts and they give me a backlink for it.
I also cleaned up my technical SEO errors using SEMRush. That helped immensely!
I made good use of images and made sure they all had short descriptive alt tags