PDA

View Full Version : Is other Google Update Brewing?

nikki shah
12-20-2019, 12:08 AM
Hey there! I am seeing fluctuations in some of my keywords & chatter is also going on in SE Roundtable regarding the same.

Do you face the same scenario currently?
Share your views on this.

rscomponentseo
12-20-2019, 01:44 AM
Yes, around 10 it seems like an algorithm update and because of that, we are also facing the same.

Neo_5678
12-20-2019, 01:51 AM
Read tweets and comments on articles, most of the sites are affected this mid Dec2019 even mine too.
lost position from top #5 and it affected traffic.

GeethaN
12-20-2019, 04:27 AM
I originally started home brewing because my farther in law showed me the benefits and a simple process for making a palatable blonde ale. AND, I could get twice the amount of beer for the same price, and I really like beer. In the late 1960’s, in the USA, there were not very many craft breweries in existence. I experimented. And for several years, enjoyed the satisfaction of being able to share the fruits of my labors with friends.

jayam
12-20-2019, 05:05 AM
Google Search Algorithm Update Brewing! A small chatter is brewing related to a possible Google algorithm and search ranking update at both WebmasterWorld and Black Hat World Forums, revealing ranking and traffic changes from Google organic search. But the tools and norms that track changes don't show much volatility.

ravikiran
12-20-2019, 07:35 AM
If you do a Google search on “digital marketing for craft breweries”, you get . that a strategy is dependent on Google's updates, your competition's shifting . In other words, Google actually looks for emotional intent in search.