PDA

View Full Version : What is another name for search engine marketing?

warrantyau
03-11-2020, 02:08 AM
What is another name for search engine marketing?

rscomponentseo
03-11-2020, 07:33 AM
Originally called “search engine marketing,” the shorter phrase “search marketing” is now often used as the umbrella term over SEO and SEM. The longer phrase “search engine marketing” — or SEM — is now typically used to describe paid search activities.

jayam
03-11-2020, 07:40 AM
Originally called “search engine marketing,” the shorter phrase “search marketing” is now often used as the umbrella term over SEO and SEM. The longer phrase “search engine marketing” — or SEM — is now typically used to describe paid search activities.

SKPglobal
03-11-2020, 08:20 AM
“search engine marketing” — or SEM

saisaanvi
03-11-2020, 08:31 AM
Search Engine Marketing is also called as SEM OR PPC or Google Adwords. It helps to promote your website through advertisement in search engine.

tomsfashion2019
03-12-2020, 01:11 AM
SEO means Search Engine Optimisation. It's the process of creating a website that helps people solve their problems by answering their questions.

John-Smith
03-12-2020, 01:42 AM
It is also known as SEM!

amarathomas
03-21-2020, 01:04 AM
Originally called "search engine marketing," the shorter-expression "search marketing" is currently regularly utilized as the umbrella term over SEO and SEM. The more drawn out expression "web index promoting" — or SEM — is currently commonly used to depict paid hunt exercises.

dombowkett
03-22-2020, 08:35 PM
Search engine marketing is also known as PPC, Google AdWords - which are paid techniques of website promotion.

shimar456
09-23-2020, 02:59 AM
While the industry term once referred to both organic search activities such as search engine optimization (SEO) and paid, it now refers almost exclusively to paid search advertising. Search engine marketing is also alternately referred to as paid search or pay per click (PPC).

MattRandalloK6
11-25-2020, 03:18 PM
Hello I recently had a similar problem. My friend works for a well-known IT company. This company goes beyond the main services that can be found on hundreds of other sites. Instead, they write valuable content for different audiences, giving users a reason to spend more than a few seconds reading your pages. I have worked with different companies and many have already been engaged in SEO promotion of my site, but most of all I liked the experience of working with SEO Agency in Bristol (https://www.digitalnrg.co.uk/seo/) because I saw a more professional approach and responsibility from them. In literally a short time, they were able to increase traffic to my site to unrealistic numbers. and were also able to fully optimize it.