PDA

View Full Version : Ecvps.com - 10$ 1024 Ram,500GB Bandwidth Managed Support Two datacenter available

don19
01-04-2010, 11:15 PM
Ecvps.com - 10$ 1024 Ram,500GB Bandwidth Managed Support Two datacenter available

Ecvps.com - offering cheap vps / vds - target for clients who looking cheap high Quality service

Our server hosted our server in Dallas and Seattle, Softlayer

Ecvps-1

Disk Space - 20GB

Bandwidth - 500GB

Guaranteed RAM - 512MB Ram

Burst RAM - 1024MB Ram

Dedicated IP -1

Managed Support - Yes

$ 10 /mo

---------------------------------------

Ecvps-2

Disk Space - 40GB

Bandwidth - 1000GB

Guaranteed RAM - 1024 MB Ram

Burst RAM - 2048 MB Ram

Dedicated IP -1

Managed Support - Yes

$ 19 /mo

FAQ:

Q: Do you oversell your resources?

A: We Never oversell our server resources! If you purchase a vps account from us, you will be able to use all of your disc, and bandwidth. We will not cut you off for some unknown reason if you start using most of your disc space, or bandwidth!

Q: Do you allow IRC?

A: Yes, as long as it is not connected to the public network

Q: Do you allow any adult content?

A: Yes, but it must be legal.

Q: If I have a problem with control panel, e.g. setup a mysql, ftp etc, what can I do?

A: We are always here, please don't be shy to contact us.

Q: How long does it take for my vps setup?

A: It usually takes few minutes to setup, if you wait for up to an hour, but the vps still not setup, please contact us.

Q: I would like to apply the free trial account , what can I do?

A: Simple to email us or find us on the front page ( web chat )

Q: May I have more detail of free trial account ?

A: Free trial account goes with one Dedicated IP, and 3 days for free, after 3 days, if you would like to join us, we won't delete your vps account.

Q: How many servers have ECVPS got at this moment?

A: We currently use for different servers. Two of them are housed at SoftLayer DC in Dallas, TX. The other two (2) are housed at FDCserver in Chicago, Ill. The two servers in the Dallas's DC are Intel Xeon processors with 8GB ram. By default, all new customers are setup on our Dallas, TX. server.

Q: Is your VPS managed or unmanaged?

A: Well, we are unmanged but we will try our best to install application you like, or transfer your data form old hosting to your vps, and much more. please ask us if you need help, and we will try to fix your issus.

Please feel free to contact us, if you need any help.

Thanks

http://ecvps.com