PDA

View Full Version : search engine optimization

singhkanyal
01-06-2010, 01:51 AM
An Internet marketing company will first and foremost consider what the visitors are looking for as a strategy. Optimizing a site will involve editing of content and removing barriers that may act as deterrents to indexing activities. The primary task of an Internet marketing company is to ensure that the site has enough traffic. Search engine optimizers are entrusted with the responsibility to make this happen.

It is the job of an SEO to study how a search engine works and also understand what people are looking for. Search engine optimization requires changes to be made in the source code of the site. This in turn has made many Internet marketing companies offer web designing as part of their services.

Though they play an important role in the operation of a web site, it is to be understood that no SEO can guarantee traffic that will result in conversions. It has also been observed that many leading marketers get their traffic not from search engine optimization, but from links to other sites.

John Peterr
01-07-2010, 05:57 AM
Hi,

internet marketing is an broader view when compared with SEO, it is the job of SEO to take care of all the things related to optimizing a site and getting revenue generation for that site.Thanks for your post.

cornell
01-07-2010, 07:41 AM
Hi,

SEO is all about making website to search engine friendly, it means getting top positions for related terms that the website is build on. There are so many factors involved to get top positions, few of them are.

1.Keyword in the URL
2.Content
3.Getting links from Quality sites(.gov, .edu, .org etc)
4.Internal Linking structure
5.Article and Press Release submissions

There are many other factors which involves to get top positions.

Regards,
Cornell.

~ServerPoint~
01-08-2010, 04:50 AM
That is not only on-site actions. SEO is also a complex of off-site actions.
Such as link exchange, directory and article submission etc.

Sean Garfield
01-08-2010, 07:07 AM
A very good technique to improve our site in the top list and getting good PR and these SEO techniques all off page optimization..

kumar80
01-12-2010, 07:38 AM
SEO is the practice to increase the visibility/traffic of website in search engine result pages through targeted keywords for getting more business from the website. SEO consisting two things on-site optimization and off-site optimization.

amittec
01-13-2010, 12:56 AM
Social bookmarking. Make it easy for your visitors to social bookmark your website, creating important links that the search engines value. There are plenty of free social bookmarking widgets available.

ellehc
01-15-2010, 01:55 AM
Social bookmarking are one of good source for site backlinks.

HostEase
01-15-2010, 03:11 AM
Before you do all seo you should make sure your website contents are so good and refresh.

Ronald1
01-15-2010, 04:24 AM
Thanks for very good information and to add more to it. I want to say more about Search Engine Optimization(SEO).

All the work which is done by the SEO is to increase rankings in this keywords play a major role.Using some tactics we do the process some of them are
1.Direct submission.
2.Social Book marking
3.Article submission.
4.Forums posting
5.Blog posting.

chrisdaniel
01-15-2010, 07:58 PM
Search engine optimization is a method of promoting a website's page rank by following techniques including social media and internet marketing strategies.

GardnerBulkeley
01-18-2010, 02:47 PM
We need to generate backlinks only for highly competitive keywords but not for common keywords, so working on long tail keywords can be more beneficial.

soni12
01-23-2010, 05:17 AM
hello i am soni it is great knowledge that the work on long keywords would be more beneficial thank you keep it up.

arslan321
02-15-2010, 12:19 PM
i think now a days seo is the base of internet business.

elena1234
02-22-2010, 04:33 AM
write article & submit its.

Johny22
02-22-2010, 10:44 AM
WordPress is currently the most popular blogging platform in SEO. It is released as open source and can be used by anyone for free. Because of this immense popularity, it is widely supported by web developers who aim to improve the user experience through the use of WordPress plug-ins.

mikecriss
02-23-2010, 03:34 PM
nice explanations, thank to all of you for sharing such a valuable information

newman9800
02-26-2010, 06:46 AM
A very good technique to improve our site in the top list and getting good PR and these SEO techniques all off page optimization.

genie.liam
03-11-2010, 02:49 AM
Here's another definition: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is what we call the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a website on search engines (Google, yahoo, bing) via organic or natural search results for targeted keywords.

newman9800
03-15-2010, 01:27 AM
A very good technique to improve our site in the top list and getting good PR and these SEO techniques .Thanks for very good information and to add more to it.

seothriller
03-15-2010, 04:05 AM
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the art of creating Web pages that will rank high in search engine returns.There are several methods and opinions about how a web page should be optimized, and much will depend on the type of site, its content, purpose and competition, if relevant. But in general search engine optimization relies heavily on the proper use of keywords and keyphrases that describe the site's content If u have a site and u wan to optimized and if you wan to do seo of your site yourself and want training about seo then you are at right pathWe provide seo services as well as seo training,its a programme held by our company just for, who can not afford massive money to learn these streaming technologies.
You can learn here everything regarding Search Engine optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and we provide seo services too.We are very much
sure that you will get maximum information in a few days and in the resultant you will be capable to start optimization and marketing for websites.Here one can get Maximum information on this platform .More over one
can get seo services on a very affordable rates

For more information and further talk please contact online at :-
prateek.linkexpert@gmail.com
prateek.linkexpert@yahoo.com

babloodmax
03-15-2010, 06:06 AM
Hi Buddy!!!

really nice your seo explanation about in basic review...thanks many for sharing..meet again.

pwslinks
03-16-2010, 03:47 AM
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a process to improve the quality of traffic of a certain sites from a search engine. Whenever your sites is displayed or appears in the search result list higher so their a possibility that many will visit your sites.
Hope it would help....:)

william9908
03-29-2010, 11:34 PM
Thanks for giving views regarding this topic.i came to know a lot about SEO.I m really happy to be here,It seems to be a greater mileage forum.

anokhi
04-04-2010, 12:32 PM
your seo explanation about in basic review...thanks many for sharing..meet again.

samtha
04-22-2010, 03:52 AM
I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well.

paulrobert
04-27-2010, 01:09 PM
Search Engine Optimization - SEO is a term described as a set of techniques used to achieve high ranking in search engines and quality visits, whether organic or natural, from search engines. Everyone with a website online wants to get high ranking and a marked increase in traffic through popular search engines as Google, Yahoo, MSN and AOL. SEO is a large term that encapsulates Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Link building strategies into it.

laaronblase
04-28-2010, 05:18 AM
It is process of developing volume or quality of traffic to web site from search engines by "natural" or un-paid search results as opposed to SEM which deals with paid inclusion. Usually, earlier site shows in search results list, more visitors it get from search engine. SEO target various types of search, like image search, local search, video search and industry-specific vertical search engines.

samtha
05-03-2010, 04:53 AM
Internet marketing has worked mirulously in rearing heavy benefits for the client sites. It is indeed the best source of marketing and has left the the three pillars of media, the televesion, radio, and newspapers way back in the race of ensuring thriving business for the clients.

Davidwilson
05-03-2010, 02:22 PM
The true definition of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can be stated as a highly specialized process of building a successful website. We say successful because if a commercial website cannot be found in the major search engines, it is not successful, it just isn't doing it's job.

vanilla23
05-04-2010, 07:08 AM
Blog Commenting,article submission, social bookmarking is the way of getting traffic.

jaqes
05-21-2010, 04:55 AM
There are two parts of SEO onpage and offpage on page is totally depends on your keywords research and meta data of your site on the other hand offpage its a kind of promotion of website so its a easy way to get good ranking in google.

jimmy13
06-08-2010, 02:15 AM
Hello Friends......

The objective of Search Engine Optimisation * (SEO) is to achieve high natural search engine placement for relevant keywords or keyword phrases.

Natural Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process that aligns a website's code and content with strategic keyword phrase targeting, ultimately assisting a search engine algorithm in understanding a website's keyword focus.

Thanks

Content Management System (http://www.dynaweb.bestpick.co.uk)

nikkyn
06-10-2010, 10:33 PM
I think website content is the most important for traffic in a long time.

michalwrigh
06-16-2010, 03:11 AM
I am really very impressed by this post. Your blog is very informative, this is completely mind-blowing.
I think every SEO is very thankful to Google because 90% of their traffic came from this search engine.

matthewnewman30
02-25-2011, 02:06 PM
Interpersonal bookmarking. Tidy it unhurried for your visitors to multiethnic marker your website, creating essential links that the hunt engines regard. There are copiousness of unloose mixer bookmarking widgets addressable.

joythomas48
03-09-2011, 12:37 AM
Search Engine Optimization is the process of creating or adapting Web pages so they are easily indexed spiders.Search search engine marketing is a strategy that involves the use of SEO can get to a specific page has a high rank in the engines research and then use these results in the market a product or service.

anjalisharma
03-09-2011, 05:49 AM
SEO is the process of improving ranking in search engine results.Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines.

michaelclarke
03-09-2011, 07:13 AM
SEO is an acronym for "search engine optimization" or "search engine optimizer." Deciding to hire an SEO is a big decision that can potentially improve your site and save time, but you can also risk damage to your site and reputation. Make sure to research the potential advantages as well as the damage that an irresponsible SEO can do to your site.

Cytheria
03-10-2011, 03:50 AM
Article marketing and submission is the cornerstone of all good SEO I believe. You get the strongest (and most permanent) links from them, as well as traffic.

gigsforgurus
03-10-2011, 04:06 AM
You can check out Fiverr.com, as there are a lot of people there that can help you out with SEO. For $5, you can buy services like "buy 3000 backlinks" or "buy an SEO site audit". This is a great site to outsource your SEO work and is great for any Internet Marketer.

Abagail
03-10-2011, 05:26 AM
SEO is the medium to promote your website in order to have high rankings. There are different tools and techniques to promote your website through our search engine optimization strategies, from setting your website positions in the search engine through website optimizing with SEO friendly content.

richarddonald78
03-10-2011, 03:45 PM
cyberspace marketing is an broader scope when compared with SEO, it is the job of SEO to aver reparation of all the things concomitant to optimizing a position and effort income generation for that computer.Thanks for your writer.

kajal123
03-11-2011, 05:13 AM
Hi friends,,,this is kajal here,,,I'm just join this site,,actually i'm very interested in SEO ...but i have little knowledge in SEO so i'm gain more information for SEO in here,,I hope support me all member in this site,,,thanks for nice sharing,,,,,

Wireless Refill
03-15-2011, 08:51 PM
I got some basic knowledge by you. I think You posted best answer about related topic . I have a question how many types of SEO?

Wireless Refill
03-22-2011, 04:32 PM
Great Knowledge and it is beneficial for Learner . I think Internet marketing is necessary for every business . Sir i want to know that who is the first one started SEO.

quintonlinscott
07-12-2011, 07:02 AM
Social bookmarking. construct it easy for your visitors to social bookmark your website, creating important links that the search engines value.

alexfrued
07-12-2011, 08:08 AM
There are different SEO activities by which website should be go on top position, and the activities are :
Article Submission,
Directory Submission,
Video Submission,
Forum posting,
Forum Commenting,
Social Bookmarking, etc..

meenukapoor
07-13-2011, 12:38 AM
do some directory bookmarking

Hotels in Gothenburg (http://www.stayressweden.com/gothenburg-hotels.htm
) | Hotels in Thailand (http://www.quickbooker.com/thailand/index.html
)

John karner
07-14-2011, 03:01 AM
your this article really very nice i like it so very much

brainpulse
07-16-2011, 08:39 AM
SEO is the process of increasing the amount of visitors to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search results page of a search engine (SERP). The higher a website ranks in the results of a search, the greater the chance that that site will be visited by a user.

googlesiterank
07-16-2011, 01:22 PM
Search engine optimization does not only deal with your site it also deals with the relationship other sites have with yours and yours with theirs. Keep this in mind when utilizing your link building strategies.A search engine optimization company is a company that offers the service of creating and adjusting all the variables involved in search engine optimization in order to get your web site the best ranking they can achieve, during the designated project period, for all the major search engines.

bryceholmes232
08-20-2011, 12:44 AM
Search engine optimization is a method of promoting a website's page rank by following techniques including social media and internet marketing strategies.

ginnybrewster11
09-26-2011, 03:41 AM
internet marketing is an broader view when compared with SEO, it is the job of SEO to take care of all the things concerned to optimizing a site and getting revenue generation for that site.Thanks for your post.

tylerzeller591
03-15-2012, 11:42 PM
One of the best ways through which you can improve the site is to make it reach the top position with the help of different SEO techniques. Thanks for the information.

Openxcell Inc
03-16-2012, 09:36 AM
SEO is the process for increasing the ranking of keywords,increasing ranking of website in different search engines.It is very useful for visibility of your website in the search engines and increasing traffics towards your website.

jasoncamroon
03-17-2012, 06:15 AM
Search engine optimization is a one of the effective internet marketing techniques. with the seo you can get quality backlinks for your sites, which backlinks help to your website ranking in major search engines. seo also helpful to get powerful standing in search engines. seo helpful to gain organic and natural traffic for your website.

benz95864
03-18-2012, 04:58 AM
Thanks for very good information and to add more to it. I want to say more about Search Engine Optimization(SEO).

All the work which is done by the SEO is to increase rankings in this keywords play a major role.Using some tactics we do the process some of them are
1.Direct submission.
2.Social Book marking
3.Article submission.
4.Forums posting
5.Blog posting.

Thanks for sharing this information I do also this kind of seo..!!!

rafaeldane98
03-22-2012, 02:34 AM
This SEO is the usage of methods that help to enhance the outcomes of searches completed online. SEO is just one method of doing internet advertising.

Michel Smith
03-22-2012, 03:34 AM
Search Engine optimization is very useful for a website which we want to promote and this is best way to promote our website.
SEO give a dynamic boost to our website and it grow your business and leads.

rimpi
03-22-2012, 08:30 AM
Forum posting, Link exchange and social bookmarking are the best off page techniques.

glencastan114
07-14-2012, 01:15 AM
SEO is all about different methods that are used in optimizing the site on search engine pages. It is a tool used in internet marketing. Under SEO tools there are many other forms which help in site optimization.

ashish123
07-14-2012, 03:22 AM
Hello :
SEO is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search query. SEO thus helps you get traffic from search engines.

This SEO tutorial covers all the necessary information you need to know about Search Engine Optimization - what is it, how does it work and differences in the ranking criteria of major search engines.

pooja123
07-14-2012, 03:51 AM
Thank for share it guys.........

jeetendraets
07-14-2012, 07:24 AM
Hi,
SEO is process of improving your website visibility. i.e Boosting online business.

saleena1
07-15-2012, 09:09 AM
Blog Commenting,article submission, social bookmarking is the way of getting traffic.

blessy_smith
07-16-2012, 05:27 AM
social media marketing is a good source for website traffic..

matteodion368
08-07-2012, 02:31 AM
SEO is to use a technique to help you optimize the search results done on-line. Is one way to do Internet Marketing SEO? It covers long-term SEO and internet marketing, marketing techniques and many more. SEO is very important, it is noticed when it comes to getting your web site, it is not the whole story.

gracelarry54
10-03-2012, 01:20 AM
SEO is the utilization of strategies to optimize the results of online searches. SEO is just one way of doing online marketing. The term internet marketing includes SEO and several marketing techniques. While SEO is valuable, it isn’t everything when it comes to getting your website visible.

paulpreston
10-06-2012, 07:45 AM
SEO is search engine optimization and it is the process to promote the website in search engines.

abhishekabhi
10-06-2012, 07:48 AM
HI

search engine optimization is part of internet marketing .
its used for promote website or webpage for business purpose.