PDA

View Full Version : What is considered as more significant, creating content or building backlinks?

WoodsPainting
05-01-2020, 12:17 AM
What is considered as more significant, creating content or building backlinks?

jayam
05-01-2020, 09:20 AM
In SEO both are equally important but of course, content is king, without content you can't share. Content is the place where you use your targeted keywords for ranking. Backlinks are equally important for getting traffic, higher DA and improving your keywords ranking.

vinithaeka
05-01-2020, 12:29 PM
In my opinion, I think that you are putting the problem the wrong way. The problem should not be content vs backlinks, but content AND backlinks.

sophiawils59
05-03-2020, 08:31 AM
Both of them are equally important. One is incomplete without the other.Link building and content both go hand in hand. Either building links without strong and engaging content or developing high quality content but not an effective kink building strategy, both are a failure.

ElizabethRGoff
05-03-2020, 09:05 PM
Both are important in SEO and website rank, But Content is the biggest part of Website rank. If your website content is irrelevant and low quality then it will tough to get a good rank. another site Backlink are the fact that it will help to increase any website rank first on Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.

RosieYingling
05-03-2020, 11:53 PM
I think Content creation is the most affected part of website quality and website rank.

nancy07
05-04-2020, 12:09 AM
Hello Guys,

Both content and backlinks are important for a site to grow and rank higher in SERP. Obviously, as we know, Content is the king so unique content is most important to get quality backlinks. And backlinks are important to rank the page. It depends on the quality of submissions where you can put the content.