PDA

View Full Version : How to do Link Building?

JackyRock
01-07-2010, 06:28 AM
Hi Friends,
I need some tips to get One Way links from website.
Or need some tips to do better Link building to boos my website on google with completive

Suggest me the ways to get Links form y website from websites not from Directories, Submission etc.

Any Specify Keywords to search that one way links from website or any strategies to get free one way links from ewbsite.

Help Me PLeaseeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks

Portable DVD Player (http://www.bipra.com/cat-686-portabledvdplayers.aspx) || Graphic Cards (http://www.bipra.com/cat-707-graphicscards.aspx) || Buy Laptop (http://www.bipra.com/cat-684-laptopsdesktoppcs.aspx)

~ServerPoint~
01-08-2010, 04:58 AM
Suggest me the ways to get Links form y website from websites not from Directories, Submission etc.
I believe you can get such links:
1. Buying them
2. through link exchange
But as far as I know google do not welcome both of them

Sean Garfield
01-08-2010, 07:03 AM
Hello everyone!

Find good content sites related to your site theme and the anchor text of your link.

Sean Garfield
01-08-2010, 07:05 AM
Find good content sites related to your site theme and the anchor text of your link.

yuvan
01-11-2010, 01:04 AM
If you are to rank high for any keyword or set of related keywords, you must use these keywords as anchored texts in your backlinks. Ideally, your main keyword should be in your URL so that you can still rank for it even if your link is not anchored.

It is a good idea to get one-way backlinks from high PR sites like social media where you can bookmark your site or, in the case of a blog, add your RSS feed to your profile.

Submitting articles to article directories is the best as these directories are favored by search engines when it comes to information. Just make sure your signature links are anchored with the keyword you want to rank for.

Link-building should be controlled, not a sudden surge in numbers, so that it will look natural to search engines. Also, avoid using just a single keyword as anchor text. Use and rank for related variations.

There is a free system where you can submit articles to blogs that need content. In exchange for 1 article each blog will grant you 2 anchored one-way links. The process is controlled or paced but you can have as much as 60 quality links for a single article submitted. So if you submit 100 articles, you will get 6,000 such links.

If you're interested, the link to this system is in my profile.

ruchiicoool
01-12-2010, 02:30 AM
search in google u wl get many of them to buy

kumar80
01-12-2010, 07:25 AM
You can check the links of your competitors and add website in those areas.

amitraz
01-13-2010, 01:04 AM
Ya you can do directory submission,article submission,socialbook marking and all off page activities.

ellehc
01-15-2010, 01:53 AM
I think you need to do site analysis before you proceed to link building.

HostEase
01-15-2010, 03:00 AM
You should do off page seo.

chrisdaniel
01-15-2010, 08:01 PM
Link building can be done by finding do-follow sites where you'll leave your anchor text or keyword with your url in it.

rajj
01-18-2010, 09:45 PM
Hi JackyRock,
I don't think you're going to get any one-way links from other websites. Normal ways to get links is:

* Create hubpage and squidoo lens with good keyword rich content that link back to you.
* Create 'feeder' blogs with different keyword rich content that link back to you. Ideally each blog should be hosted on a different IP Address C Block.
* Contact other sites/blogs in same niche as you with decent page rank and request reciprocal link (i.e. you must link back to them).
* Write keyword rich articles for other blogs and websites, with a link back to your site at the bottom.

That's all I can think of for the moment. Hope it helps.

talentfromindia
01-19-2010, 12:21 AM
Yes dear you can do following submission for one way link:
1.Directory Submission
2.Social Book marking Submission
3.Article Submission
4.Do-follow Blog Commenting
5.Press Release Submission

So you can get easily one way link from all these submission

IndiaHosting
01-20-2010, 09:41 AM
Hi Friends,
I need some tips to get One Way links from website.
Or need some tips to do better Link building to boos my website on google with completive

Any Specify Keywords to search that one way links from website or any strategies to get free one way links from ewbsite.

Help Me PLeaseeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks

Portable DVD Player (http://www.bipra.com/cat-686-portabledvdplayers.aspx) || Graphic Cards (http://www.bipra.com/cat-707-graphicscards.aspx) || Buy Laptop (http://www.bipra.com/cat-684-laptopsdesktoppcs.aspx)

What keyword for?
I have a list for thousand+ sites those are real good and these sites are for various purpose like blog comments , link parners and some of these are my own clients site...If you tell me the specific requirement I can help you.

Hosting India
01-20-2010, 12:22 PM
Blog commenting on high PR and High Traffic sites is one of the best way

Host pro
01-20-2010, 05:24 PM
Blog, and forum commenting. And buying backlinks on high ranked website. Also twitter :)

aalabaha
01-21-2010, 06:58 AM
Hi Buddy!!!

Here has many sort of technique but most use in foru8ms only.... thanks for asking... reply me soon. thanks many...

kickmoko
01-27-2010, 01:43 PM
you can get 1 way links by doin social bookmarking, directory submissions and many more..

genie.liam
01-27-2010, 10:16 PM
Link building is the process of creating inbound links by means to ones own website.

Several Link Building Techniques:

social bookmarking
classified ads
press release
online group posting
article submission
blog commenting
forum posting

JoshOm
02-02-2010, 11:32 AM
I believe you can get such links:
1. Buying them
2. through link exchange
But as far as I know google do not welcome both of them

Just do link exchange google does not like buying links anymore...

linkbuilder
02-03-2010, 12:43 AM
For link building purposes, you can't disregard Web and Article directories and I highly recommend them. You may also use social sites, squidoo.com and link baiting.

azeemi
02-03-2010, 07:53 AM
Articles, press releases, forum posting and blog commenting on dofollow website are really
best way to increase the number of back links in search engine. But remember consistency makes your work perfect. Thanks.

halynnova
02-04-2010, 04:16 AM
You can get one way links if you could search in google.com. Use the term keyword inurl:addlink . This could fetch you the results with all the urls which are having addlink page. Now open and search for the sites which are related to your niche and post the link.

Alison Clarke
02-09-2010, 08:14 AM
That is simple, first steps you should takes are collecting forum lists. You should know links from forums has best value for Google. There are millions of forums around and you can use them. Google indexing very fast links from signatures, and profiles, I do it every day, it really works.

If you need a list of forums, let me know, I am not sure you interested, but can asure you it really works, links from forum sites should be 60-70% of total backlinks I think, they looks natural for Google, much more natural than links from web directories for example.

jackportd
02-20-2010, 07:27 AM
Hi,
Content is the important part of any web site and on your site Goggle can coral only content on your site. Site content is also defined you site category. If your face any problem in your site like designing and development then I suggest you companionableness.net site for your web application.

sakshisinha580
09-26-2017, 03:05 AM
During link building process try to hit the main keyword and give anchor text and it will increase your keyword visibility.