PDA

View Full Version : Website Promotion

prosha
01-08-2010, 10:55 AM
Do you think it's important to have Website Promotion features on the dedicated servers?
A2hosting has provided them but I don't know if these options are used by the web masters, what do you think?
I ask as I don't know much about that.

RH1
01-08-2010, 12:25 PM
What do you mean? by website promotion features?

~ServerPoint~
01-09-2010, 04:38 AM
I believe that is being offered by them as additional option and mostly for the marketing targets. I believe people chose them because of server configuration or something else not because of those additional services.

HostEase
01-11-2010, 06:08 PM
Do you think it's important to have Website Promotion features on the dedicated servers?

I think you should consult the company,what kind of promotion features does it provide?and then think it yourself those features are good for you or not.

Hosting India
01-19-2010, 08:57 AM
I dont think it is at all necessary, if your web master needs it you can opt for it a per the needs :cool:

sequencehosting
01-26-2010, 12:54 PM
A2hosting has provided them but I don't know if these options are used by the web masters, what do you think?
I ask as I don't know much about that.

I think it's better to promote them separately. For example you could sign up for Aweber and promote them in your control panels.

oldjew0128
01-29-2010, 10:46 PM
Do not put yourself in the deep of sorrow when you feel unpleasant, think about the days with laughter.

newman9800
03-13-2010, 04:24 AM
I think you should consult the company.I believe people chose them because of server configuration or something else not because of those additional services.
__________________________________________________ ____________
Office Furniture (http://www.bucon.co.uk)

jjaysonn42
03-26-2010, 07:44 AM
Nice replay .Thank's for sharing with us.

transilvania
04-08-2010, 05:06 AM
Serverpoint has offered many promo features in their plans too.
This company has provided quality hosting services at rock-bottom rates.

expo09
05-19-2010, 05:59 AM
No, I don't think it is. It is only an extra and could get you some extra clients, but I don't think it would make much difference to most. I agree with Server Point, clients don't make decisions based on this, but based on the service provided. Website promotion is another area, that most will deal with seperately.

darrween483
06-22-2010, 01:03 AM
I don't think it is at all necessary, if your web master needs it you can opt for it a per the needs.

azeemi
06-22-2010, 08:55 AM
Well it depends upon the type of services they are providing to the customers you should look for the customer reviews on this topic.