PDA

View Full Version : Is social bookmarking the same as blogging?

Della Emery
01-19-2010, 01:41 AM
someone please explain what social bookmarking is? How is it similar to and different from blogging

HostEase
01-19-2010, 06:06 AM
I think there is some difference among them.

aalabaha
01-19-2010, 06:13 AM
Hi Buddy!!!

me not like but how i know about others??? ... any way repeated blog is not good for online promotion.. thanks for sharing...meet again...

evieparsons1
01-20-2010, 02:36 AM
Social bookmarking and blogging both can help you to raise your sites to the top of the search engines.

amitraz
01-20-2010, 06:41 AM
Ya social book marking and blogging are two different way.but you can get traffic with us

kickmoko
01-26-2010, 07:01 AM
social bookmarking site is where you are submitting your blogs or story.

genie.liam
01-27-2010, 10:20 PM
Social bookmarking is a method used by internet users to share, organize and manage bookmarks of web resources.

ellehc
01-29-2010, 02:46 AM
Social bookmarking is different form blogging. Blogging is writing and adding article to an existing blog while social bookmarking is a method for Internet users to store, organize, share and search bookmarks of web pages. Users save links to Web pages that they want to remember and/or share. But both are good way to get traffic.

azeemi
01-29-2010, 08:14 AM
I totally agree with the commenter above me. Both are different but both are really helpful for getting web traffic. You can say these are web 2.0 developments.

Thanks.

danmartin
01-29-2010, 11:53 PM
Hi,
Social bookmarking is a way to share interesting links with others.Sites like Digg, StumbleUpon, and Delicious allow you to vote for links; other users can often see which links you voted for.Blogging is a much broader concept. In basic terms, a weblog (blog) entry is most often a diary or news update, depending on whether it’s a personal or professional site.Sites like Blogger and WordPress allow for the easy creation of blogs.

~ServerPoint~
02-01-2010, 07:17 AM
If your web site is not interested for others you will never get much traffic.

edfranklin
02-02-2010, 05:05 AM
Social bookmarking and blogging are two different.. actually social bookmarking means when you are searching for some data or any thing you visited some good information site or interesting site then you go through some bookmarking sites and can save your link in that bookmarking site.. blogging means writing content on any topic and posting in the blogs..

martinrex
02-02-2010, 05:09 AM
Hi,
Social bookmarking is a way to share interesting links with others.Sites like Digg, StumbleUpon, and Delicious allow you to vote for links; other users can often see which links you voted for.Blogging is a much broader concept. In basic terms, a weblog (blog) entry is most often a diary or news update, depending on whether it’s a personal or professional site.Sites like Blogger and WordPress allow for the easy creation of blogs.

Yes....Social bookmarking is sharing, organizing and managing web resources. In social book marking you can share your site updates or information with many communities. But coming to blogs you can share only with your friends or business circle.

Hosting India
02-02-2010, 07:15 AM
It is developing relations socially on the Internet. You should communicate with the people in your niche for good results

bilalamjad3
02-03-2010, 01:53 AM
yes i think social bookmarking same as bloggning. both are used to get traffic.

abdul01232
03-22-2017, 06:00 AM
No, Social Bookmarking and Blogging are different from each other.