PDA

View Full Version : What is the best PPC tool to manage multiple accounts - Facebook, LinkedIn, AdWords?

makoo
07-20-2020, 06:41 AM
What is the best PPC tool to manage multiple accounts - Facebook, LinkedIn, AdWords?

dombowkett
07-22-2020, 03:57 AM
Why PPC tool, you should use buffer app to manage all social networking sites at a time.

dennis123
07-22-2020, 04:16 AM
Hi Friend,
I recommend one, FollowingLike. It’s an auto tool that can manage multiple different accounts to follow, unfollow, follow back, like, unlike, pin, comment, share, add friends, view/comment video and send messages and so on.

It also has data analysis that shows the change of information and let yous know how did your account run easily. The line chart can show the information according to the unit of day, week, month. Select the statistics that you want to know on the right list, then relative information will be shown on the line chart.

swaroop97
07-22-2020, 05:57 AM
Depending on the account in question, I use Conversion Optimizer (CPA bidding) or Automated rules – both of which are AdWords features. I also use Acquisio which provides me with a wide variety of rules for my AdWords campaigns. Bid automation should be considered another tool for PPC advertisers to use.

sophialee
07-22-2020, 12:31 PM
Both account depending on CPA, it's use Conversion Optimizer and follow Automated rules – both of which are AdWords features.

VanessaJacobs
07-22-2020, 02:19 PM
What is the best PPC tool to manage multiple accounts - Facebook, LinkedIn, AdWords?

Have you tried AdExpresso, Bing Ads editor? It can help you.

SinelogixTechno
07-23-2020, 01:17 AM
It really depends on your budget. Most tools don’t offer management and reporting for both Facebook and AdWords. Hootsuite is great for Facebook/social. There are a variety of tools that allow you to manage AdWords.

swaroop97
07-23-2020, 06:03 AM
Bid automation should be considered another tool for PPC advertisers to use. Both account depending on CPA, it's use Conversion Optimizer and follow Automated rules – both of which are AdWords features. What is the best PPC tool to manage multiple accounts - Facebook, LinkedIn, AdWords