PDA

View Full Version : Managed servers

egenial
01-27-2010, 10:19 AM
Getting managed servers which companies are really wiorth of attention?

I do not want to have it from HG, or BH or planet, or one and one... something lesser and more attractive...

Particularly interested in hostv.com, but need to know what are they before buying, so ask for this help also...

Thank you.

fortressDewey
01-27-2010, 11:10 AM
Hi...would you mind sharing what specs you are looking for, as well as budgets, that way it will allow everyone to give you some recommendations as to who else to look at in the dedicated hosting market.

Dewey

HostEase
01-30-2010, 06:32 PM
I think you should give more details to us,in that case more people understand your meaning.

Ahmad
02-02-2010, 09:39 AM
I am also interested in knowing more of this company, but I already know there are better conditins at pinellashosting.com, managed solution which are almost twice cheaper.

Hosting India
02-03-2010, 05:09 AM
List down your requirement here.. may be we can help you better

Peligino
02-04-2010, 02:47 AM
It seems to me that it will be reasonable for you to widen the range of your search. So, have a look at webintellects.com, webhostingbuzz.com, Virtuoushost.com, Lunarpages.com - they have good reputation for providing fully-managed dedicated server hosting solutions and you will make good choice comparing this companies' offers.

Good luck.

~ServerPoint~
02-05-2010, 04:48 AM
List down your requirement here.. may be we can help you better

Absolutely. You should inform us about what you really need

RH1
02-22-2010, 01:28 PM
Looks like the OP must not have been that interested. Hasnt been back since he posted

Hoster
02-24-2010, 10:24 AM
Among suggested and named I would recommend not to miss such company as pinellashosting.com (http://www.pinellashosting.com). There are one of the cheapest and efficient managed deals offered I have ever connected with.

klimm
02-26-2010, 05:33 AM
Proaxxs.net has offered managed dedicated servers with 40% discount, coupon code: “40OFF”.
This offer is time-limited and if you want to get decent dedis cheaper, hurry up.

Callisto
04-28-2010, 10:20 AM
I recommend going with webintellects.com. This company would suit most of the requirements and provides the services of really great quality which is appreciated by its customers.

alemcherry
04-30-2010, 08:10 AM
HostV is a good VPS host and probably good for dedicated servers also. But there are lot of other good dedicated hosts like Liquidweb or even a Rackspace. Your requirements and budget matters.

Glow
05-24-2010, 08:03 AM
I have been using managed dedicated hosting (http://www.bodhost.com/linux-dedicated-servers.shtml) solutions from bodhost.com.
1. The price was the lowest on the market.
2. The quality was and I believe remain the best.

I have posted sevaral reviews about them and recommend you using them as well.

sshayndell12
06-02-2010, 11:55 AM
Managed dedicated server is a service that includes the hardware, software, and ongoing upkeep of a dedicated server. The dedicated server industry often bundles additional services and products with the servers to provide a deeper level of management.
__________________________________________________ _________
Web Design Birmingham (http://www.newbusinessdirection.co.uk/)
Website Design Birmingham (http://www.newbusinessdirection.co.uk/)

transilvania
06-04-2010, 05:36 AM
Sevoiceanddata.com is one ore company which deserves your attention as they have provided stable and reliable services at reasonable prices.
Their servers are fully-redundant and uptime is high.

judryn27
08-19-2010, 03:19 AM
Nowadays all hosting services are providing managed services..

Nile Hadwards
08-19-2010, 05:00 AM
I would suggest you dedicatednow.com for best managed servers.

Mark Kate
09-28-2010, 07:36 AM
Take a look at: Managed servers (http://www.ezzi.net) . As an experienced webmaster I’m sure it would work for you and fulfill all your requirements. They have a really great offer & I have used them for over 3 yrs now, and have never had a single problem with them.

jackdalson
11-22-2010, 05:14 AM
The user is disallowed full control so that the provider can guarantee quality of service by not allowing the user to modify the server or potentially create configuration problems. The user typically does not own the server. The server is leased to the client.

charcoal
11-23-2010, 08:34 AM
The user is disallowed full control so that the provider can guarantee quality of service by not allowing the user to modify the server or potentially create configuration problems. The user typically does not own the server. The server is leased to the client.
It's always so when we are talking about dedi

jhoncamron799
12-07-2010, 09:08 AM
Some Managed Servers are
1. Hotmail Mail Server
2. Roadrunner Mail Server
3.Managed Server Hosting

--------------------------------
scrapbook pages (http://www.300dpi.com/iphone-app)

ThatGuy
12-09-2010, 03:01 AM
Some Managed Servers are
1. Hotmail Mail Server
2. Roadrunner Mail Server
3.Managed Server Hosting

How hotmail is managed?)

JosefMiller
12-09-2010, 05:37 AM
The user typically does not own the server. The server is leased to the client.

wasp
12-29-2010, 11:29 AM
Excellent managed solutions are offered by greenolivetree.net. The company is highly recommended by its reviewers, so I believe the host would be reasonable to go with or at least considering as an option.

fcolor
12-31-2010, 12:33 PM
It is depends very much what do you want to see included in the management service. I'd suggest you to review the SLA of the managed service providers you want to compare. Do noot look at hardware configurations and prices only!

Alcatrazz
01-12-2011, 10:55 AM
Excellent managed solutions are offered by greenolivetree.net.

Agree. greenolivetree is making the quality management. Have clients to use their service (both hosting and management) and report about good quality.

randytaylor789
04-26-2011, 03:17 PM
This fellowship would cause most of the requirements and provides the services of real eager grade which is understood by its customers.

jackhooper
04-28-2011, 02:49 AM
I would like to know first what is managed servers.

~ServerPoint~
04-28-2011, 10:32 AM
I would like to know first what is managed servers.

Try to visit Wikipedia and you will find much useful information there..

The thread is too old.. I recommend you to start new one asking about managed servers..