PDA

View Full Version : Looking for dedicated servers in Europe

henryS
02-19-2010, 06:18 PM
Hi,

I'm looking for hosting company which sells dedicated unmanaged servers in europe, a company that has direct connection to LINX or any major backbone, not a company which uses another hosting company.

Specs for the machine:

2 Xeon processors, each has quad cores
16 GB RAM
4 TB SATA disks total (4 X 1TB disk)
KVM module built in
16 IP addresses
2 Network interfaces
No OS (We'll install)

I'm not looking for companies in US, Asia, India, just in europe (routing issues, speed of download etc..)

paolo4930
02-27-2010, 05:47 AM
I'm looking for hosting company which sells dedicated unmanaged servers in Europe, a company that has direct connection to LINUX or any major backbone, not a company which uses another hosting company.

Edward
03-11-2010, 12:07 AM
Hello guys!

I understand your information and for that you may buy a new servers for your usage because some times it ,may cause the sharing and signal problems or otherwise get information from the search engine...

Ahmad
03-12-2010, 03:24 AM
Unsure about complete requirements match but it is very likely that santrex.net could suit you. They have servers in several European locations, and offer hosting of not too high price.

~ServerPoint~
03-12-2010, 05:34 AM
The only company I know is leasweb. As far as I know their server are in NL

Vinsonking
03-15-2010, 03:57 AM
I'm looking for China dedicated Server.
Someone recommend www.idcisp.net to me.Is there anyone using their service?how about it?

Peligino
03-19-2010, 03:55 AM
If you are looking for reliable place where you will be able to order dedicated server packages from a wide range of solution, you can check 7host.com dedicated servers (7host.com). This company is located in Europe, it has server in Italy, provides 99.9% network uptime, good customer support and the price is reasonable for their plans.

assaulth3ro911
03-21-2010, 03:25 PM
All i know is Pulse Servers International, I think they can help you, add me: assaulth3ro911@hotmail.com

or email me. :) Ill try to help you out here. This is a rather difficult situation you are in :)

egenial
04-06-2010, 05:49 AM
May recommend santrex.net which offered servers is several locations in the EU, and is theone of the most attractive companies by the price/quality ratio. Some of their deals would sut you well I believe.

Also consider Czech servers from utropicmedia.net. Especially pay attention to the VAS hosting they offer. Really good alternative to any servers and VPS hosting of the usual type.

jneil
04-08-2010, 07:59 AM
I am not sure if it fits but I work for a company called Ultraspeed, and we offer Virtual Managed Hosting. You can have your own dedicated server, but we still put a virtual server on top of that. We do that so that we remove the server from the hardware and it allows us to guarantee 100% uptime to our clients. We have a datacenter in UK, and one in Amsterdam to provide for all of Europe.

wasp
04-16-2010, 10:17 AM
Try also taking a look at bodhost.co.uk - they are specialized in delivering dedicated accounts (also VPS and windows) You can have one from them for attractive cost.

Alcatrazz
04-22-2010, 04:40 AM
I would agree santrex.net to be the one of the most attractive host having servers in the Eu. The company is offering quality solutions for the low costs and is highly multifeatured.

alemcherry
04-30-2010, 08:13 AM
Leaseweb is a Netherlands based, well known dedicated host. Check them out!

vanilla23
05-04-2010, 07:57 AM
why don't you google it on web.

clenoma
05-05-2010, 08:48 AM
I buy my european dedicated server from dedibox.net. They got unmetered gigabit bandwidth, and you can choose the OS you want. There is no setup fees.

Hoster
05-05-2010, 11:48 AM
May recommend you the servers offered bywebhosting.uk.com (UK). Highly reliable meeting most of the named requirements and reputable host.