PDA

View Full Version : How to find dofollow blogs?

Della Emery
02-24-2010, 06:26 AM
Every one here know blogging is one of the off page optimization technique . my question is how to find do follow blogs easily. i tried many dofollow search engines but they are not that much useful to find .

homeloans
02-25-2010, 08:54 AM
You should go for google or some other search engines and type "list of dofollow blogs lists". I hope you 'll find the solution for your problem.

RH1
02-25-2010, 03:30 PM
Or check the few posts on the forums here that already discuss it

~ServerPoint~
02-26-2010, 04:53 AM
Every one here know blogging is one of the off page optimization technique . my question is how to find do follow blogs easily. i tried many dofollow search engines but they are not that much useful to find .

Do the search for the related topics. I believe I have seen a lot of them here

lindamarymax
02-26-2010, 05:17 AM
Hi Buddy!!!

SEO Quake..have tool for finding do follows...meet again.

jocosasmith
02-26-2010, 05:56 AM
Hi you can find dofollow Blogs by including the keyword dofollow in your Google search of Blog. You can use a tool for it which highlights the nofollow links in a Blog to identify the dofollow or nofollow Blog.

genie.liam
03-04-2010, 06:19 AM
You can use a dofollow finder to look for dofollow blogs:

http://www.seopositions.net/dofollow/

elena1234
03-06-2010, 01:53 AM
search in google and keep desired keyword, we have some list of do follow blog you can use its.

http://web-work-online.blogspot.com/2009/07/list-of-500-dofollow-blogs-comment.html:confused:

bryanfuller
03-11-2010, 01:05 PM
Use SEO for firefox which will highlight the dofollow and nofollow links, and then search for related blogs you can easily pick the dofollow blogs.

Santos Bulus
03-15-2010, 01:19 AM
Fast Blog Finder will find dofollow blog posts for you.Before i go on further, let's get this thing straight. The idea is not to spam them but finding blogs which belong to the same niche as yours and comment intelligently.

Della Emery
03-18-2010, 01:40 AM
I found most of the site giving links for dofollow blogs are really not worth. most of them are nofollow.

hulkolaw
03-18-2010, 09:12 AM
Alt tags are not the only footprint available for this. It also uses relatively predictable image names.
You can search for these either using the inurl: command, or searching for the filename itself.
* ifollowblue.gif, ifollowgreen.gif, ifollowpink.gif, ifollowpurple.gif, ifollowltgreen.gif, ifolloworange.gif, ifollowwhite.gif,
* ifollowmagenta.gif
* ifollow.(gif/png/jpg, take your pick)
* utrackback_ifollow.gif
* ifollow-red.png
* inurl:ucomment
* inurl:ifollow

There’s a million more, so try and find them.

azeemi
03-24-2010, 09:42 AM

its good online tool to find dofollow blogs. Thanks

jjaysonn42
03-26-2010, 08:45 AM
nice explanations, thank to all of you for sharing such a valuable information.
__________________________________________________ ____
Link Building Services (http://www.micrositez.co.uk/link-building-packages.html)

davidemarsh01
04-13-2010, 11:16 PM
One of the traditional boons of blogging is the whole comment thingy. Meaning leaving a comment and having the possibility of getting extra visitors to your blog, or receiving comments, and therefore not feeling like it’s just a one sided conversation. I wouldn’t think of any blogger who wouldn’t appreciate comments on their blog.
The problem with comments, is comment spam. It’s the primary reason why most blog software have the “nofollow” tag on by default. This command confers a zero link strength value on the link, and will not pass link value and Page Rank at all.
From a blogger’s viewpoint, leaving comments on other blogs does two things:

1. Get traffic back to their blogs
2. Get link juice back to their blogs

The first reason makes sense; many people follow links from your comments to arrive at your site. If you post comments on hight traffic sites, it can result in some visitors going back to your site. Then again, too many comments on a page will drown out your comments. So, that’s one of the drawbacks of commenting on popular blogs – You won’t get noticed!
The second reason is about SEO. Most blogs have “nofollow” on by default, but some blogs are “dofollow.” Posting comments on these blogs can get you some link benefits, but these have to be blogs who have opted for “dofollow.” The problem is, these blogs are rare.
Here are four good tips on finding blogs with “dofollow.” The other resources I’ve found so far, haven’t lived up to their claims.

• There are some blogs that have posted lists of “dofollow” blogs. One of these would be Courtney Tuttle’s list.
• Check out this directory featuring “dofollow” blogs only. It’s a great resource.
• Finding the badges of dofollow blogs via image search.
• The most basic way of finding a “dofollow” blog is to take a look at the HTML source code of the posts. If the comment URLs do not have a tag called rel=”nofollow”, then it indicates a “dofollow” blog.

finally, you have to bear in mind that “dofollow” blogs are greatly outnumbered by “nofollow” blogs, and the very few that are, will not tolerate spammy comments, and they are all heavily moderated. So, if you are going to make a comment at all, do make it a comment of quality!

jquigley15
04-17-2010, 07:02 AM
I have installed search status addons to recognize dofollow and nofollow blog. If any links on a blog is nofollow then search status addons make it with red marked, so you also can add this addons. Thanks.

sanseo
04-19-2010, 07:42 AM
i think you have to search using advance feature of search engine................

GardnerBulkeley
04-19-2010, 11:24 AM
That is an awesome list. Thanks for the share.

anitaquade
04-21-2010, 01:53 PM
I heard this word so many times "do follow blogs" and "no follow blogs", but i could not understand the meanings of it correctly.

samtha
04-22-2010, 04:54 AM
just use Google Image Search to search for blogs that have the image that says “U Comment, I Follow”. I believe most of you are familiar with this image, it simply means these blogs support the dofollow movement. Your comments posted on these blogs will worth more value and help build your PageRank. You may try this.......
Thankds

dominicfilip
04-27-2010, 12:33 AM
One of the traditional boons of blogging is the whole comment thingy. Meaning leaving a comment and having the possibility of getting extra visitors to your blog, or receiving comments, and therefore not feeling like it’s just a one sided conversation. I wouldn’t think of any blogger who wouldn’t appreciate comments on their blog.
The problem with comments, is comment spam. It’s the primary reason why most blog software have the “nofollow” tag on by default. This command confers a zero link strength value on the link, and will not pass link value and Page Rank at all.
From a blogger’s viewpoint, leaving comments on other blogs does two things:

1. Get traffic back to their blogs
2. Get link juice back to their blogs

The first reason makes sense; many people follow links from your comments to arrive at your site. If you post comments on hight traffic sites, it can result in some visitors going back to your site. Then again, too many comments on a page will drown out your comments. So, that’s one of the drawbacks of commenting on popular blogs – You won’t get noticed!
The second reason is about SEO. Most blogs have “nofollow” on by default, but some blogs are “dofollow.” Posting comments on these blogs can get you some link benefits, but these have to be blogs who have opted for “dofollow.” The problem is, these blogs are rare.
Here are four good tips on finding blogs with “dofollow.” The other resources I’ve found so far, haven’t lived up to their claims.

• There are some blogs that have posted lists of “dofollow” blogs. One of these would be Courtney Tuttle’s list.
• Check out this directory featuring “dofollow” blogs only. It’s a great resource.
• Finding the badges of dofollow blogs via image search.
• The most basic way of finding a “dofollow” blog is to take a look at the HTML source code of the posts. If the comment URLs do not have a tag called rel=”nofollow”, then it indicates a “dofollow” blog.

finally, you have to bear in mind that “dofollow” blogs are greatly outnumbered by “nofollow” blogs, and the very few that are, will not tolerate spammy comments, and they are all heavily moderated. So, if you are going to make a comment at all, do make it a comment of quality!

That was really valuable post bro...

ellehc
04-30-2010, 02:03 AM
search on google (keyword + do follow blog)

milestonesweb
05-02-2010, 03:49 AM
great post to find do follow blogs..

samtha
05-03-2010, 04:55 AM
It is better to google out for the sites that provide the list of 'dofollow' blogs. A better way to do so is to view the page source of an html file. Look out for the comment URLs, if they do not have any tag such as rel=”nofollow”, it points to a “dofollow” blog.

mesasa
07-19-2011, 11:27 AM
Bonus Tips On Finding Blogs To Comment On. You can use Google to find related blogs. Below are few examples:

“Post comment” Your Keywords
Your Keywords “leave a comment” / “leave comment”
Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments?”+”Submit the word you see below:”
Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments”
Your Keywords “Enable CommentLuv”
Your Keywords “You can use these tags”
Your Keywords “Powered by BlogEngine.NET”
Your Keywords “Allowed HTML tags:”
Your Keywords “top commenter”
“Add comment” Your Keywords
“Write comment” Your Keywords
Your Keywords “Remember my personal information” + “Notify me of follow-up comments?”
Your Keywords “This site uses KeywordLuv”

kathrinefernand
07-19-2011, 03:23 PM
Dear just install an add on named as search status...
then through this highlight the no follow links...
Find in simple way like "keyword"+blog"+"post a comment" and which link not highlighted will be Do follow...
Save that blog and slowly slowly make a list.

WilliamBLee
07-20-2011, 07:00 AM
Search through google with your keyword you will find the do follow blog.

samueld
07-21-2011, 09:27 AM
Do follow blogs are very helpful to get back links as well helps to increase ranking. I have list of do follow blogs, if it's ok to share here, i will share list or any one can send me PM for list of do follow blogs.

jackdcosta56
01-20-2012, 02:47 AM
In case you are looking for do follow blog you can write a query in the search engine which would be something like <keyword>"Notify me of follow-up comments?" "Submit the word you see below:" this can help you get some real good blogs and most of them would be do follow for sure.

Neriabati
01-20-2012, 04:27 AM

your Link is not working .

Openxcell Inc
01-26-2012, 02:11 AM
I don't know regarding the dofollow blog but I can say that you could search your blog via using powered by disqus Comment system. That would be very informative for you.

anandtechendeav
03-19-2012, 07:56 AM
dropmylink.com is the good website to find the do follow blogs.

jeetendraets
03-19-2012, 08:04 AM
Nice information thanks for sharing..............................