PDA

View Full Version : How to gain more website traffic?

shikha985
03-04-2010, 01:07 PM
The effective ways to gain more website traffic which I know is sending comments on blogs, using twitter frequently, article marketing, using effective ways for rss feeds whether on for blog directories or forums, above all Quality content is must, which is related and dependable for all these steps. What do you think?

netgirl06
03-05-2010, 05:42 AM
You forgot to mention Social bookmarking and networking websites. They are also great source of traffic And if you play well they can become regular visitors.

GardnerBulkeley
03-05-2010, 08:29 PM
Forgot to mention one of the most important thing which is done here... and that is forum participation with genuine posts and replies.

elena1234
03-06-2010, 12:32 AM
use social book marking site, forum posting, blog posting, write new article and submission its, write press release and submission its, update contents etc.

genie.liam
03-11-2010, 02:47 AM
Social bookmarking (delicious, digg, mixx, reddit, stumbleupon, furl) and social networking (facebook, orkut, myspace, twitter) are good source of traffic.

adleynelson
03-11-2010, 05:04 AM
hi....here are few processes that would Definitely get you a good traffic,all u need to do is Social bookmarking, article posting & press release.:)

Della Emery
03-14-2010, 11:27 PM
Best method hands down: article submission. It will send you quality backlinks and tons of targeted traffic.

augustsalexis
03-19-2010, 01:52 AM
1. Join forums, forums are a great way to achieve links to your website.
2. Submit to search engine directories.
3. Creating an ezine will probably be the most beneficial step you can take to increasing your web presence.
4. Creating and publishing articles.
5. Links from related websites. Gaining links from related websites can be one of the most frustrating tasks you can attempt.

bermuda
03-20-2010, 08:19 AM
If you have the cash and your site is still new, meaning that you may need to wait for some months, buying advertising credits could do a great job, specialty the leading Google AdWords.

lizawelch
03-24-2010, 07:25 AM
Forum participation is really a good way but more important is relevant queries.

hunter jordan
03-30-2010, 08:44 AM
Social bookmarking (delicious, digg, mixx, reddit, stumbleupon, furl) and social networking (facebook, orkut, myspace, twitter) are good source of traffic.

Yes. Facebook and Twitter could be great platforms to promote your business and to generate good traffic for your website.

zsameer
03-30-2010, 10:47 AM
Thanks for grate information.

islabucasgrande
03-30-2010, 02:53 PM
To drive traffic, you may want to go into social networking sites and start making noise. That surely will help you generate visits.

energizedit
03-30-2010, 04:28 PM
Social networing sites too - facebook, myspace, twitter, youtube, linkedin etc.

mail2seoguru
04-05-2010, 10:59 PM
One more easiest way to increase traffic is write the Press Release about the site and submit to 75 or 125 top Pressrelease sites.

replicajewelry
04-24-2010, 12:32 AM
Social Book Marking websites, Twitter, Articles, Press Releases are most effective ways to get the higher traffic for your websites. People love to go for the PPC, but I always recommend to write an quality article to have the more visits to your websites.

laaronblase
04-28-2010, 05:25 AM
To get more traffic do the following things:
Publishing Articles
Press Release
Forum posting
Blog posting and blog commenting
Affiliate Marketing
Social Networks

ellehc
04-28-2010, 05:53 AM
I also work on it for getting site traffic.

Jsmith92
05-01-2010, 03:54 AM
social bookmarking at social networking sites can increase traffic of your website.. provide as much back links as you can,

cute34
07-17-2010, 07:44 AM
Hi

There are many ways to get free traffic to your website. I have tried most of them, and was diappointed with the results that I had. I have found only two guaranteed methods that have brought traffic to my website, and best of all they are "Free"!I can honestly tell you that if you follow these two steps that I am going to tell you about, you will start to receive traffic to your website. I guarantee it!

First of all, most of your traffic is going to come from Search Engines and Directories. (Mostly Google and Yahoo) The most important and by far the best way to get your website listed in Search Engines,is adding quality and relevant links to your website. This method is known as reciprocal links.

Thanks

AiDASiNC
07-17-2010, 10:37 PM
Forum participation is really a good way but more important is relevant queries.

Yes this is important. Answering to relevant queries is a sure way to gain recognition.

For link building, we see a run on forum postings, social bookmarkings, etc. But webmasters and marketing professionals need to carefully study the weightage of each action / post. Its not just how many backlinks a site has that is important but the quality of targeted visitors they can bring.

What is their bounce rate? Are the same sites sending traffic to your competitors' sites? If yes, then should you avoid that site or build up on it? And more of such probing questions...

Mark Kate
09-16-2010, 07:04 AM
ya blogging or bookmarking are really a nice way to to increase direct traffic.

Dedicated Servers (http://www.ezzi.net) | Virtual Private Server Hosting (http://www.ezzi.net)

HostEase
09-16-2010, 07:04 PM
Go to some forums and some community web site to promote your website,let more and more people know your web site

camdenrody
09-18-2010, 09:36 AM
To get more traffic to your website try to use social Networking site like Twitter and Facebook you will definitely gets more traffic rather than doing others things...

lauren.nicheseo
09-21-2010, 01:54 AM
you could look at doing some link exchanges and submitting into more directories..maybe do a simple search on google for "Add URL [keyword]" (PS i got that from Mack's great post)..and you'll find alot of directories to list in as well as people who will do link exchanges.

Thanks For Sharing..

Your Complete SEO service provider.
quality website traffic
(http://www.nichewebservices.com)

Mark Kate
09-22-2010, 07:34 AM
try yahoo answers increase traffic....

Dedicated Servers (http://www.ezzi.net/) | Cheap Dedicated Servers (http://www.ezzi.net/)

royal
09-23-2010, 01:35 AM
According to me we can gain more traffic from organic search by search engines so we always try to improve our site serp's with our target keywords which will be useful to increase search engine traffic.

eliteanny
09-29-2010, 03:50 AM
Nice info......by social media optimization....and article submission and classifieds ....u can get more traffic..

source:webryze.com/

jacobycage
10-04-2010, 01:18 PM
Forum participation is actually a good quality way but more imperative is applicable queries.

Mark Kate
10-11-2010, 06:57 AM
try yahoo answers

Dedicated Servers (http://www.ezzi.net/) | Virtual Private Server Hosting (http://www.ezzi.net/)

RichardsWright
10-11-2010, 05:51 PM
To gain traffic provide backlinks to your website as you are not looking for page rank you are looking for traffic so you may have no-follow links from Bookmarking sites..

abraham baldwin
10-26-2010, 12:24 AM
to gain traffic for ur wesite do directory submission in high page rank site also do blog post and article post and provide good backlinks for ur website good backlinks so much effective for your site

charcoal
10-26-2010, 02:50 AM
I think nowadays the most reliable method is social networking

tonymark789
11-04-2010, 11:34 AM
apply social book marking site, forum posting, blog posting, write new article and submission its, write press free and submission its, modify subjects etc

desh01
11-04-2010, 11:37 PM
Great, I think i learned a lot from all of you. This is definately going to help me a lot. Thanks to all.

craig.johnson
11-07-2010, 05:34 PM
try yahoo answers

Dedicated Servers (http://www.ezzi.net/) | Virtual Private Server Hosting (http://www.ezzi.net/)

does it really help? I mean I tried it but it seems to me not very useful. Most of the users are teenagers with personal problems.

shanewaatson
11-15-2010, 04:32 PM
thanks for sharing.keep it up.

shanewaatson
11-15-2010, 04:40 PM
by creating back links we get more and more traffics

marshlnutan
11-16-2010, 06:22 PM
Forgot to mention one of the most significant matter which is done here... and that is forum participation with genuine posts and answers.

ThatGuy
11-17-2010, 08:03 AM
Forgot to mention one of the most significant matter which is done here... and that is forum participation with genuine posts and answers.

It was mentioned here a lot of times. Unique content is a great source of traffic

lisabrown01
11-19-2010, 04:38 AM
Well, article writing is best way to gain more website traffic. Article writing has always been effective and powerful marketing tool. You should write quality articles on your place topic, submit it online, and includes an author resource box. The resource box is the most important part of your article, because it can help you generate more website traffic easily.

SaamDavid
11-22-2010, 01:40 AM
Try to get your best keywords on first page on Google and others search engines, social bookmarking sites are also helps in improving traffic.

ljasmin65
11-25-2010, 02:43 AM
Again using the site mentioned in tip # 1, I started rewriting the content and the words, phrases and tested to ensure that integrated into the content. Written in Microsoft Word, the writer can go on the Edit button and navigate to the search icon. When writing a word or phrase, this useful tool will check how many times in the document. A note of caution - Be careful not to overload your content with search words, since the robots are very sophisticated and can distinguish this approach to a topic overload.Thematic encourages search engines to go through all pages your site. The theme can be your unique selling proposition. In addition, a thematic approach encourages visitors to visit more than one or two pages

thpalex
11-25-2010, 06:00 AM
Forums are also good source of getting good traffic.... what you have to do is to contribute to the forums thats it.

PaulSmith
11-25-2010, 10:51 AM
Well, as we are in forum, so forum is also a good source of getting quality traffic to our web site.

But first of all, you have to contribute to the forums.

thesslstore
12-28-2010, 05:22 AM
This are the basic steps to gain Traffic
Step 1: Simple Keyword Research for Targeted Traffic.
Step 2: Formatting Keywords into Traffic Boosting Questions.
Step 3: Setting up a Gmail Account that will Pump Traffic to your Site.
Step 4: Getting Your Traffic Flowing.

addyj672
12-28-2010, 05:39 AM
I think social bookmarking is best and quick way of getting traffic. Write some good contents and share it on bookmarking site, your follow will give you a good amount of traffic. Like stumbleupon, digg.

lhayashi
12-29-2010, 01:26 AM
There's too many different ways to get traffic to your site and there is no one strategy fits all. In the end though, "content is king." If you don't have real content, i'm guessing it will be hard to sustain traffic.

decdevid
12-31-2010, 07:27 PM
Tips to gain more website traffic are as bellow :

1. Offer free, original, and quality content on your site.
2. Trying to get more backlinks on your website this may help to increase the traffic.
3. Improve your search engine ranking by focusing your content on keywords related to your topic.
4. Get linked.
5. Advertise your presence.
6. Give freebies.
7. Be patient.
8. Use all of these free techniques to increase traffic to your website.

Lilly7783
01-04-2011, 05:03 AM
Your website should be flawless. This means that there should be no broken links and no missing images. The content in your website or blog is also important.

web_design
01-04-2011, 10:49 AM
I would also add PPC. It costs but it is very effective.

jamesmark991
01-06-2011, 02:17 AM
how to get more traffic in your website please join social bookmarking sites,social networking sites(facebook,twitter,digg and more).you get alot of traffic in your website.

shandy7894
01-06-2011, 07:51 AM
Press Release and articles submission the important factor increase traffic to your site.

------------------------------------------
home security systems (http://www.securitysystemsreview.com/)

bryceholmes232
08-20-2011, 12:43 AM
That surely will help you generate visits.To drive traffic, you may want to go into social networking sites and start making noise.

ginnybrewster11
09-26-2011, 03:37 AM
If you have the cash and your site is still new, intending that you may need to wait for some months, buying advertising credits could do a great job, specialty the leading Google AdWords.