PDA

View Full Version : Automated Forum and Blog Posting - (Blackhat SEO Secrets Inside!)

doitnownnn
03-08-2010, 12:47 AM
Saw this earlier, thought I'd retweet it for you guys here...Easily get millions of links back to your website without having to toil all those long hours! Blackhat SEO and Search Engine Marketing

genie.liam
03-11-2010, 02:46 AM
Black Hat SEO uses unethical ways just to get higher rankings. You'll have higher chances that Google and other search engines penalize or ban your site. So, beware of black hat SEO.

bermuda
03-20-2010, 08:25 AM
I really do not believe the so called black hat methods are working any longer as Google has already discovered all the loopholes and edited them.

jevonhayter
11-06-2011, 06:22 PM
You have to be careful with black hat seo. In most cases it's not worth it. With the new Google Panda they are really cracking down so it's best to try to just get quality back links to build your website, and up your page rankings.

ajaykr
11-07-2011, 05:23 AM
good thought by you ..thanks for share

pestindia86
11-07-2011, 06:27 AM
hi, i am not preffering such types of activity do manully work for SEO..

schwa
11-08-2011, 02:34 AM
I would prefer SEO strategies in nature way. It is better to get more fame for your site. Blackhat SEO is really a dangersous way.

Hannah
12-15-2011, 10:07 PM
Why do we not use Blog posting which is manually done? Automated blog posting does not give any result as Google and search engines do not appreciate this method as a good one. However, blog posting which is done manually is an effective method. to know more about this service, you can have a look at goodlinkbuilding.com