PDA

View Full Version : what u recommend me ?

khalidpeace
12-11-2005, 02:00 AM
hi all friends

i need some good and stable host ?
what u recommend me ?

plz help.

khalidpeace
12-11-2005, 02:01 AM
Some friends recommend me with www.overseashost.com

any body tried it ?

my-e-space
12-12-2005, 07:27 AM
Have not heard of them, but be very carefull who you choose. There are a TON of scam hosts out there!

euk-damien
12-14-2005, 11:34 AM
Please let us know your complete requirement and budget to guide you in a correct direction.

IceBlueHost
12-15-2005, 09:39 AM
As has been said, make sure you do some research before you choose a host. There's plenty of "wannabe" hosts out there trying to make a quick buck, who don't care one bit about their customers.

ldavis
12-16-2005, 07:20 AM
Take A Look! Also I agree talk to the hosting companies live chat support if they offer it. test them ask them tricky questions ask them stuff about thier servers, ect.

Power Hosting Online.com

Packages starting @ just $60 per year!
Family Plan contains
1 gigabyte of storage
25 gigabytes of Monthly Bandwith
250 email accounts
250 Ftp User Accounts
4 Mysql Databases
Unlimited Microsoft Access Databases
24/7 Technical Support!
24/7 Server Monitoring
100% Uptime
90 Day Money Back Guarantee

Please visit the site for additional details
www.powerhostingonline.com

Also Don’t Be Shy Feel Free To Speak To A Live Chat Rep Today!

Right now get 20% Off! Select Hosting Plans, Visit Power Hosting Online.com
for details! Also with our service you have the ablility to purchase a hosting plan with giving us your domain name* making it a perfect gift for someone special!

* all plans come with 1 free domain name, this domain does not have to be enter @ time of purchase when asked for domain name please just click next to continue. Domain may be entered @ a later date by using our Power Panel!

euk-damien
12-18-2005, 05:16 AM
Please check this:

http://forums.webhostdir.com/showthread.php?p=36199#post36199

IceBlueHost
12-19-2005, 06:24 AM
LOL, good one! Nice piece of self-promotion there :rolleyes:

peter phillips
12-19-2005, 08:22 AM
I have seen lot of self promotional posts of overseashost.com in other forums too. He is using different user names in different forums.

Mizz_Brown
12-19-2005, 11:08 AM
I have seen lot of self promotional posts of overseashost.com in other forums too. He is using different user names in different forums.

There is another site called. Myspace.com. It's free and easy to do. All you gotta do is sign up and it will help you from there. If you have any questions feel free to write me. It's myspace.com

peter phillips
12-19-2005, 11:34 AM
There is another site called. Myspace.com. It's free and easy to do. All you gotta do is sign up and it will help you from there. If you have any questions feel free to write me. It's myspace.com

LOL :D

You quote my reply, I didn't get the point of your post? I never asked for an online community to meet friends. Seems like another case of self promotion :p

stephenjames
08-26-2010, 07:58 PM
There's plenty of "wannabe" hosts out there trying to make a quick buck, who don't care one bit about their customers.As has been said, make sure you do some research before you choose a host.

norbertwarne
10-13-2010, 12:02 AM
There's plenty of "wannabe" hosts out there trying to make a quick buck, who don't care one bit about their customersAs has been said, make sure you do some research before you choose a host.

stuartwilson931
04-25-2012, 01:02 AM
The sites are to be hosted and you need a server for that. Various web hosting companies offer you the service but you need to find more about the company and then agree to work with them.