PDA

View Full Version : What is the best SEO technique?

Mark Hussy
04-28-2010, 06:15 AM
Hello Guys,

I want to know about the different SEO techniques as well as the best amongst them.

Thanks in advance.
Mark.

fancymark
04-28-2010, 11:24 AM
Hi,

This is Mark Nelson. The best SEO technique is Social Bookmarking and directory submission.

ellehc
04-30-2010, 02:02 AM
Choosing a good keywords and knowing of its competitive.

Eddiewilson
05-01-2010, 03:46 AM
Hi Everyone,

Choose good keyword and follow below sequence
and do both SEO means on-page and off-page

Directory Submission
Blog Post
Blog comment
Blog Book mark
SNP

Thanks
Eddie wilson
Best from all SNP[social networking program ]

elena1234
05-03-2010, 05:30 AM
on page and off page both are more Important without any one work is worth less.

williamslewis
05-03-2010, 08:33 AM
The first thing is the select the right keywords, then choose a domain Preferably with the main keyword in it. Then using your keywords in your meta title and meta description.
use the keywords in H1, H2 tags.
use more and more content in the site.
interlink all the pages with one and another.
Do off page optimization like directory submission , article submission, social bookmarking, forum participation, blog commenting etc.

~ServerPoint~
05-04-2010, 05:15 AM
I believe there are a lot of them and each is worth to be tried. But it is impossible to say beforehand which one is the best.

vanilla23
05-04-2010, 07:04 AM
Every technique is important start from keyword research and end at quality backlinks but press release, article submission and link building with high PR websites makes difference.

kayejackson
05-08-2010, 02:13 AM
One of the useful SEO techniques I know of is link building and using social networking sites. Blogging and directory submission helps a lot as well.

sashpa25
05-14-2010, 08:23 AM
1.Never start a word pass 58 characters 5. Use wordtracker.com to research the proper keywords for your site.
2.Add the robots tag & Place the robots.txt in your root on your server.
3.Make sure to have a site map page.
4.Make sure you have 404 pages.
5.Use css instead of color, size and font tags.
6.Change the link buttons or js links in to text links.

soloist0117
05-15-2010, 08:17 AM
You can never pin-point the best seo technique because an effective seo campaign is a group of collaborative tasks. However, each seo technique has different bearing, I guess at the end of the day, we will all pay attention to the quality of content or product that we are offering.

reese
05-16-2010, 07:40 AM
"content" is king and "marketing" is the queen, then who's the prince? I think it's "linking". Simple concept and it means collaboration. I think no seo technique can stand alone, it need the support coming from the other seo techniques. So the best seo is? hard to tell.

Jacksonville Office Space (http://www.buildingsearch.com/FL/Jacksonville/Office-Space) l Used Cubicles (http://www.eqaofficefurniture.com/used-office-cubicles.asp)

KrazyFranK
05-16-2010, 06:47 PM
The best seo technique. Make an awesome website with valuable, unique information that people want to read. Then get a few links and get the word out, and then benefit from the natural links and buzz that will follow.
Or you can try to promote a run-of-the-mill junk website with mediocre content... and work all the time at it. :)
Quality content of value... that is the "best technique"!
:D

bermuda
05-28-2010, 03:25 AM
It depends on how you view the whole SEO world because for some, building links and increasing the organic traffic shares could be important while others may claim to use methods like article writing and distribution or submitting links to the social bookmarking websites in order to generate results faster.

kenneth659
05-28-2010, 11:37 PM
Title Tag:
Near the very top of a web site’s source code you’ll find various meta tags — the standard ones being the Title, Description and Keyword tags. The title tag is technically not a meta tag, though it is commonly associated with them. The title tag plays such a large role in the indexing of your web site, that it is considered the most important of the three.
A page title is the first thing a search engine will look at when determining just what the particular page is about. It is also the first thing potential visitors will see when looking at your search engine listing.

govindseo
05-29-2010, 02:28 AM
I suggest you White hat SEO Techniques is best SEO Techniques...

JosephAdams
05-29-2010, 02:32 AM
You should be strong enough at On Page Optimization

islabucasgrande
05-29-2010, 11:28 PM
The best technique would be to place some unique contents on the website. Try press release as part of your off page optimization techniques.

genie.liam
06-05-2010, 02:55 AM
Having quality (fresh, interesting, unique) content together with creating quality (relevant, dofollow) of inbound link helps.

mikehudson
06-07-2010, 03:07 AM
Blog posting
Blog Comment
Participating in Forum
Social Bookmark & Business Networking Sites.

Directory Submissions are outdated i doesnt give any priority to it.

Thanks
Mike Hudson

itbay1
06-07-2010, 09:44 AM
1. Commit yourself to the process. SEO isn’t a one-time event. Search engine algorithms change regularly, so the tactics that worked last year may not work this year. SEO requires a long-term outlook and commitment.

2. Be patient. SEO isn’t about instant gratification. Results often take months to see, and this is especially true the smaller you are, and the newer you are to doing business online.

3. Ask a lot of questions when hiring an SEO company. It’s your job to know what kind of tactics the company uses. Ask for specifics. Ask if there are any risks involved. Then get online yourself and do your own research—about the company, about the tactics they discussed, and so forth.

4. Become a student of SEO. If you’re taking the do-it-yourself route, you’ll have to become a student of SEO and learn as much as you can. Luckily for you, there are plenty of great Web resources (like Search Engine Land) and several terrific books you can read. Aaron Wall’s SEO Book, Jennifer Laycock’s Small Business Guide to Search Engine Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day by Jennifer Grappone and Gradiva Couzin are three I’ve read and recommend.

5. Have web analytics in place at the start. You should have clearly defined goals for your SEO efforts, and you’ll need web analytics software in place so you can track what’s working and what’s not.

6. Build a great web site. I’m sure you want to show up on the first page of results. Ask yourself, “Is my site really one of the 10 best sites in the world on this topic?” Be honest. If it’s not, make it better.

7. Include a site map page. Spiders can’t index pages that can’t be crawled. A site map will help spiders find all the important pages on your site, and help the spider understand your site’s hierarchy. This is especially helpful if your site has a hard-to-crawl navigation menu. If your site is large, make several site map pages. Keep each one to less than 100 links. I tell clients 75 is the max to be safe.

8. Make SEO-friendly URLs. Use keywords in your URLs and file names, such as yourdomain.com/red-widgets.html. Don’t overdo it, though. A file with 3+ hyphens tends to look spammy and users may be hesitant to click on it. Related bonus tip: Use hyphens in URLs and file names, not underscores. Hyphens are treated as a “space,” while underscores are not.

9. Do keyword research at the start of the project. If you’re on a tight budget, use the free versions of Keyword Discovery or WordTracker, both of which also have more powerful paid versions. Ignore the numbers these tools show; what’s important is the relative volume of one keyword to another. Another good free tool is Google’s AdWords Keyword Tool, which doesn’t show exact numbers.

webcreations
10-27-2012, 04:10 AM
Best technique in SEO:
1 Create Amazing Content: you were producing something amazing, the world would be beating down your door trying to get to it.
2 Link to Amazing Content: point your users toward resources on other websites that will be helpful for them. It shows security as a thought leader in your niche when you’re willing to suggest to your readers that they leave your site.
3 Sprinkle Your Keywords Throughout Your Articlesl:The term keyword refers to the word or phrase that you hope to be listed for on Google search. Once you’ve identified a term that you’d like to be listed for, be sure to use that term a few times throughout your article.
4 Use Your Keyword in the Title: keyword in the title if you’re able to make it sound fun, exciting and engaging to your readers. You don’t have to sacrifice your quality to implement this
5 Enable Trackbacks:Allow links to be created in your comments section to anyone who links to your articles. With them enabled, it’s a great way to encourage people to link to you which in turn will help to build your site’s authority.
6 Optimize Images In Your Posts:be sure to use image titles and alt text that adequately describe both the image and the content of the article.
7 Refine your Website’s Page-to-Page Connectivity:By interlinking your site so that relevant pages connect to one another, you’ll find that even the less visited branches of your website will see more traffic. As a result, you can expect your website to have better domain authority and, as a result, a higher place among the search engine rankings.
8 Keep your Keywords Dynamic:Search trends change as much as social ones do, so there’s never a guarantee that one term will consistently prove fruitful. Always be on the lookout for other applicable keywords that may bring traffic to your website.
9 Go Where the Competition Isn’t:Increasing your company’s web traffic and domain authority is only the first step in your SEO campaign. While some SEO agencies may focus entirely on getting potential customers to your site, giving users a reason to stay on your website is going to be vitally important.
10 Consider Pay-Per-Click as a Way to Create Site Traffic:the service that PPC companies provide may not be as attractive as the long term solutions of most SEO practices, that doesn’t mean they aren’t useful. PPC advertisements have been a decent way to drive site traffic volume for over a decade. Should you feel your monthly analytics aren’t showing the numbers you want to see, consider supplementing them with PPC work.

arundlk
10-27-2012, 07:33 AM
Directory submission , bookmarkings..

rocksmith122
10-28-2012, 11:29 AM
According to me On page optimization is best seo technique. Mainly Website ranking is depend upon the on page optimization. It is very interesting task. I like it very much.

webspekers
10-28-2012, 01:08 PM
My vote for Forums, Social media and Press releases are best SEO technique.

forum1
11-13-2013, 03:08 PM
Best sep technique is Social bookmarking or forum posting.

PoolrepairLV
11-13-2013, 10:40 PM
Content marketing and link building are two of the best SEO practices. So put more quality there.

Jessicacis
11-14-2013, 12:42 AM
All the techniques are good and for the niche website one have to perform all the activities initially to get your website in the search results and afterwards can switch to some important activities like articles, guest blogging and many more.

uthra
11-15-2013, 04:48 AM
Perfect ON page optimization,Effective OFF page optimization like Blog creation,Forum submission,Web 2.0 submission and link building method are the best techniques in SEO.

ackerlee
11-15-2013, 08:16 AM
According to me,the best SEO techniques are forum posting,directory submission,social bookmarking,article submission,press release submission etc. They are best techniques to increase rank and traffics for your website.

williamrichard
11-15-2013, 11:50 PM
Article submission, Social bookmarking, Forum posting are the best SEO techniques.

rajeshedunomcon
11-16-2013, 05:06 AM
i think forum and social book marking is best technique

hostgatorseo10
11-17-2013, 10:15 AM
Their can be a big debate on this one cannot say one method is better then the other but what i think guest posting is the hottest technique right now other techniques such as directory submission doesn't hold that much seo value now a days.

milos87popovic
11-18-2013, 04:53 AM
Hi, I recommend quality content on your site.

2funhoting
11-18-2013, 08:59 AM
In SEO all are play very important role but I think a site having a good content is the best seo technique. Landing pages, link wheels, Article submission, Directory submissions, blog commenting etc are the beneficial for getting a rank on a search engine.

stefijain
11-19-2013, 02:45 AM
Forum, Blog Commenting, Web2.0 & Blog Posting are best technique of SEO.

uthra
11-20-2013, 07:48 AM
Best SEO techniques:
*Perfect ON page optimization
*Effective OFF page optimization
*Quality link building
*Regular Social Media Optimization