PDA

View Full Version : Creating inbound links is easy

anna
05-04-2010, 02:44 PM
Once you identify relevant sites for linking it is very easy to create inbound links. For identifying relevant sites you can explore various sites for link exchange and then put up a proposal to the owners through various means of communications, such as emails. No doubt, you may be denied at times but many positive responses are also likely.

treeboy
05-09-2010, 01:13 PM
I think it sounds easy but it is not always so simple. The higher page ranked sites will help a lot too.

Nile Hadwards
05-10-2010, 01:03 AM
Hello Anna

Your meaning is that reciprocal(link exchange) way best to get inbound links? Am I right? but there are many people(including me) who never used link exchange strategy for inbound link.So what is your opinion for that?

~ServerPoint~
05-10-2010, 07:37 AM
If you have a lot of incoming links that does not matter you will be ranked above others.

robinjackman
05-10-2010, 11:53 AM
High Page rank website backlink is good compare to other.

sayjee234
05-10-2010, 03:38 PM
The best way to get inbound links is to get it from Article post on web2.0 sites. They will give your quality links but only if you post quality article other wise moderator will delete your article.

robinjackman
05-12-2010, 11:23 PM
Its not easy because sometimes your website not get inbound link whether u do more off page or not so its depend on your site content and also quality backlink.

drrelation
05-14-2010, 11:07 AM
Inbound links are not that easy to get, but still it's not that hard to get. A link in the signature is also counted as an inbound link.

elena1234
05-21-2010, 07:54 AM
back link give good page rank top keyword ranking etc.

bermuda
05-25-2010, 08:24 AM
I really believe that nowadays the total number of links could be an important issue to pay attention to. Although gaining high quality backlinks can be always great, but even thousands of links from not very powerful resources could help the sites reach the first pages of Google but depending on the niches selected, the links counts too could vary.

fetamy
08-09-2011, 03:30 AM
How can we find our relevant sites easily with the high pr?

fetamy
08-26-2011, 06:15 AM
Inbound linking is not that much easy these days as now the sites and owners are getting alert. Blogger even not allow o place link easily. You not only find relevant sites but make yourself worthy for them via your content. Only they allow to post link on their site either its a forum, blog or any sort of place.