PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate content or inter-site linking?

davidemarsh01
06-04-2010, 01:02 AM
I am associated with a website that provides services in one area but is thinking of providing services in other areas as well. I want to create a new site for the other area so that customers are not repulsed when I discuss both the areas on the site. The issue is that there will be a few pages that are important to both sites. Do you think it is a better idea to link to the staff page on the first site so as to rule out the possibility of duplicate content on the second site? Thanks in advance!

beatricedaly39
02-07-2013, 01:30 AM
There are few websites that provide services for internal link buildings and web content development services. They are spreading their reaches for other smart works too.

theavi
02-07-2013, 02:39 AM
I think you should make different pages with unique and fresh content for other website. You also Interlink your website the other website for that purpose to read the pages. It can be another good option to prevent spamming due to those pages.

terrijhon
02-07-2013, 03:07 AM
This is really great information thanks so much for this information..

Vamp1re
02-07-2013, 03:15 AM
You should create pages on first website for others areas, and if you wanna create a website then try to use fresh content.

sabrinasai
02-08-2013, 01:39 AM
Create different page with a fresh content that must be related to the post you are going to post, Also interlink your websites to other website, so that it can help you!