PDA

View Full Version : SEO Scraps

chinku
06-10-2010, 09:58 AM
Do you want to know SEO terms or about the topic related to SEO, you can check out at SEO Scraps (http://hiox.org/category/SEO.php). Actually this site was very useful for me to learn about the seo concepts. An additional feature is that you can add any information that you know about seo or other topics too...

danielpaul456
12-21-2012, 05:05 AM
As far as the SEO concepts are concerned, the site is actually considered to be very useful. In addition to that, you can also add information that you want here.

jaysh4922
12-21-2012, 06:50 AM
I will just remove 1 article at a time a put it on my other site. I will create a new category for the articles. I will do 2 a week until they are all removed. Then just scrap the site or maybe try to sell the domain name.

vinitaseo
12-22-2012, 05:50 AM
I will create a new category for the articles.I will do 2 a week until they are all removed.

arindamdutta16
12-24-2012, 03:34 AM
Follow the best SEO concept.Search Engine Optimization uses two types technique for web site ranking, 1) on page 2) off page
On page is process of effort that we take in defining keyword, Meta tags, content duplication, domain, title etc which have to follow while developing site.
Off page is process of effort that we take in marketing our i.e. bringing maximum follower to site using marketing technique,directory submission, forum posting, classified, article posting, social networking

vinitaseo
12-27-2012, 05:40 AM
I will create a new category for the articles