PDA

View Full Version : Optimization for Yahoo

isismedia
06-16-2010, 03:32 AM
Is optimization of yahoo different from Optimization by google?

Regards

samtha
09-27-2010, 07:38 AM
My experience is say that there is no difference between yahoo and google optimization.

Mike Hussy
09-27-2010, 12:16 PM
I've been developing for the web for 16 years.

There are only really two important things to search engine optimization: content and inbound links. There are more having to do with how your site is constructed, but these are the two big ones.

First understand a search engine's job. They don't care about your site, what you sell, how important it is. Search engines have one job, and one job only: to return the most relevant pages for a given set of keywords. Search engines are built for the "searcher," not the site owner.

Given that fact, what do you do? You make web pages that are most relevant to your topic. Not by "keyword stuffing," which will get your web pages banned from the index, but by writing and adding good content.

Nile Hadwards
09-28-2010, 12:50 AM
There is not any difference to optimization of yahoo as well as Google. You can optimize both search engines by one procedure!

~ServerPoint~
09-28-2010, 03:50 AM
I agree. In any way you need to calculate possible bandwidth from it to make sure if you really need that.

royal
09-30-2010, 01:58 AM
I think optimization for yahoo is similar to optimization for google. You have to apply same tactics for every search engines.

sailakoliloli
12-20-2011, 02:50 AM
It is not exactly same as Google but there is very less difference between Google optimization and yahoo optimization...

shakir
12-20-2011, 03:12 AM
It is not exactly same as Google but there is very less difference between Google optimization and yahoo optimization...

What is it ,,, x-plane that too!!!!!

Upendraets
12-20-2011, 07:52 AM
Just Optimize it for google.com then you will automatically get optimization for yahoo.com

EdithCMiddleton
12-20-2011, 08:20 PM
Yes, i also think that it is really identical but maybe you should start prioritizing somethings that yahoo alone have and if you want to really be into it. Maybe you should start studying Yahoo, there are bit's and pieces of that we sometimes overlooked.

jack12
12-29-2011, 05:42 AM
My practical experience is say that there is no change between search engines seo.

Abbott123
12-29-2011, 06:23 AM
Yes both are different and they have different criteria, Search engines listed only exclusive articles mostly while Search engines spiders all form of articles, like this there are many other significant difference.