PDA

View Full Version : Trojans realted Stuff ..

shayan
01-23-2006, 08:11 AM
i am working on a web which is related to trojans related stuff .. (i hope u guys know about it )
there are lot of websites on net with the same topic with the TAG of Education purpose , but i am stulll confused ... can hosting companies will allow me to uplaod all this stuff

NS-Icon
01-23-2006, 10:36 AM
Shayan, you need to be more specific, what are you planning on uploading, and why? I can’t see many hosting companies supporting users in the spread of Trojans regardless whether it is for educational purposes, I can safely say NetspaceOnline.net would not, simple reason, you cannot guarantee all the users visiting your website and looking / using / evaluating the Trojans are doing so purely for educational purposes.

I feel you may find this a difficult task to enforce as well.

shayan
01-23-2006, 10:57 AM
Yah Thats True ,, we cant guarantee ..
thats what i want to say , it depends on individual

anywayz i want to to put few trojans and tools and tutorials hwo to use them and a FORUM

CHIhost-Terry
01-27-2006, 09:28 PM
The forums and tutorials might be ok, but its unlikely anyone will let you make trojans and tools avaiable fro download.

bin_asc
02-03-2006, 08:47 AM
You could do one thing : make a forum and upload trojans and things like that in a archived and password form on sites like rapidshare.de, megaupload.com. The password will protect your archives from being opened by people that don`t have the password.You`ll post the password only on your forum.

shayan
02-17-2006, 12:02 PM
some of my FRD which is in all these stuff of trojans
TOLD me that : helping remotely isnt illegal ...

may be in Europe .. but not in other countries

HMarker
02-24-2006, 05:41 PM
It is rather a complicated issue. You should read TOS of companies that you wish to host your site at.

shayan
03-02-2006, 09:10 AM
It is rather a complicated issue. You should read TOS of companies that you wish to host your site at.

i dont think any company will " trojan related stuff are allowed " but it is Clear that its not againt LAW .. then why to ask for it

Oracle
05-20-2009, 10:34 AM
I've been cleaning and updating my neighbor's computer off and on for a couple of years, and at this point there are items remaining that Adaware, Defender, and Spybot don't remove.

Symptoms:
- several desktop links to "antivirus scan" , "spyware test" all pointing to linkondezktop dot com/test/?c=91658w

- a link in the startup folder to the same as above

- defender picks up and removes (several times) trojanDownloader.win32/zlob.gen!AX, .gen!CE, and .ANS

- Spybot could not remove zlob.downloader.apl and casaleMedia. It removed others: antispycheck, smitfraud, spylockedfakeAlert, win32.BHO.je, zlob.downloader.vdt

-trendmicro housecall: identified and removed "TSPY_ZLOB", called it "possible ZLOB8"

-Adaware gets an access violation in safe mode.

- McAfee viruscan picked "puper" trojan in _restore area.

Here's my HJT log:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 1:15:28 PM, on 10/6/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.5730.0013)
Boot mode: Normal

ronaldwilcox
09-09-2017, 01:45 AM
Some Trojans take advantage of a security flaw in older versions of Internet Explorer and Google Chrome to use the host computer.

onlinepaystub
10-09-2017, 03:43 AM
I would surely like to have more information about your issue and then revert.

aegisinfoways
10-17-2017, 01:14 AM
The boards and guides might be ok, but its unlikely anyone will let you create trojan viruses and resources avaiable fro obtain.

spyactive
10-28-2017, 01:52 AM
Shayan, you need to be more specific, what are you planning on uploading, and why? I can’t see many hosting companies supporting users in the spread of Trojans regardless whether it is for educational purposes, I can safely say NetspaceOnline.net would not, simple reason, you cannot guarantee all the users visiting your website and looking / using / evaluating the Trojans are doing so purely for educational purposes.
thanks hmmm