PDA

View Full Version : What is diffrance between BLACK,WHITE & GRAY HAT SEO?

isismedia
06-21-2010, 04:56 AM
Hi Friend,

i am doing seo from last 18 months but i am not aware of black, white, or gray seo.

i had read in one site, there is three types of seo. and they are displayed these three.

Request you to let me know about these three.

Thank You in advance.....

georgedaney
06-21-2010, 05:31 AM
Hello Guys,

I think for this question you should search in Google.

George.

stevetorres
06-27-2010, 02:51 AM
Different methods utilized for SEO. One way to group these methods is with white hat SEO, black hat SEO, and gray hat SEO. White hat SEO is consider as ethical SEO, as black hat SEO is consider as unethical SEO. Gray hat SEO walks line among white and black hats of search engine optimization.

alenyuli
06-27-2010, 08:57 AM
using blackhat SEO such as using hidden text can get your site banned.. that's we need to use blackhat technique

ellehc
06-29-2010, 04:07 AM
Black hat SEO is customarily defined as the practice of using unethical techniques to make your search rankings go up.

White hat SEOt is all that is allowed by the search engines a good practice.

Gray hat SEO combination of white hat and black hat SEO.

spinxwebdesign
09-23-2010, 07:14 AM
White hat SEO means SEO techniques which are well accepted by search engines

Black hat tactics are those which the search engines do not consider ethical.

Grey hat means anything between these two.

It is said that you need to be Grey hat if you have to sustain in the SEO market.

royal
09-30-2010, 03:32 AM
White hat seo contains those seo tactics which follow serach engine guidelines where Black hat seo techniques doesn't follow search engine guidelines. Gray hat seo is the combination of white hat seo and black hat seo techniques.

Mark Kate
10-04-2010, 01:43 AM
White hat SEO means SEO techniques which are well accepted by search engines

Black hat tactics are those which the search engines do not consider ethical.

Grey hat means anything between these two.

It is said that you need to be Grey hat if you have to sustain in the SEO market.

Dedicated Servers (http://www.ezzi.net/) | Cheap Dedicated Servers (http://www.ezzi.net/)