PDA

View Full Version : How can I optimize shoping site which contains more products?

isismedia
06-21-2010, 05:02 AM
Hi every one,

I need to optimize my online shopping site which contains more than 1000 products. How can I improve the site traffic and

also How can I make Google to crawl all my products pages.

Please any one come forward to help me....

Thank you.....

georgeflint
06-23-2010, 03:08 AM
Hello,

There are many different website on the internet which offer you to get more product online.

Thanks
George Flint

~ServerPoint~
06-23-2010, 03:44 AM
I believe that is better to hire good programmer to do this kind of work for you

Mark Hussy
07-19-2010, 05:27 AM
I think you should visit some online shopping store (http://rangloo.com/) and first analyze it.The reason is you will realize how to place the content on the page category wise like health & beauty (http://rangloo.com/),cloths,electronics etc.

Mark.
---------------------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge.
"

delhi
07-19-2010, 05:59 AM
Optimization of a site which contains more than 1000 products is not an easy job. It will require big efforts and time. I think you should hire any good professional SEO company.

ellehc
07-23-2010, 02:44 AM
I think it's impossible to answer without knowing a great deal more about the site.

samtha
09-21-2010, 07:23 AM
To optimise a large site firstly you need unique titles on all pages, secondly to get all your pages indexed you need to create deep links. Deep links are links that go to your product and category pages

SevenL_Leon
09-21-2010, 12:24 PM
It will be impossible and ineffective to optimize all the pages on your domain.
You should identify niches and try to target a few specific keywords instead.

sanseo
09-23-2010, 03:05 AM
mostly shopping site have not search engine friendly URL. so check it if not have then use mode rewrite to make it. second canonical issue, concentrate it also.........

rest read online for seo tips.

CKDavid
11-19-2010, 02:54 AM
Basically, your must be SEO friendly so that you won't have that much problem. I use this cart for my site http://www.shoppingcartelite.com. And always do your SEO's

PaulSmith
11-25-2010, 10:56 AM
Optimizing shopping site is a little difficult if its compared to normal web site.... however, you can optimize it..... put main keyword in title and also include in body anywhere...... try taking quality back links for that.

shanewaatson
11-28-2010, 03:24 PM
the best way is to get proper seo for your site, seo is the only way to get indexed in google.

sailakoliloli
11-15-2011, 02:46 AM
Great! You need do something like crate sitemap, classified sites to describe the products details,listed your product details on social media site and create HTML and XML sitemaps, Also use google adwords for improving your site traffic and submit your site's sitemap.xml to google webmaster.

kevenrussell292
11-21-2011, 03:13 AM
To optimize a large site in the first place you need unique titles on each page, second to get all pages indexed you need to create deep links. Deep links are links that go to your product and category pages.

brainpulse
11-21-2011, 05:41 AM
As per my opinion you should target different categories of pages to optimize your site, rather then to product wise because as you say you have very big shopping site to it's better to have target product line categories in Off-page activities.

randyhall12
12-10-2011, 01:36 AM
Nice! You can do lots of things like create site map, post is classified site, list the detail of your product on social media sites. You can also use Google AdWords.

coleprice05
12-26-2011, 05:55 AM
Deep links are links that go to your product and category pages, these things are useful in many ways as they are more efficient in usage.

jack12
01-17-2012, 03:24 AM
Seo of a website which contains more than 1000 items is not an easy job. You will need big initiatives and time. I think you should seek the services of any good expert SEO organization.

Abbott123
01-17-2012, 04:08 AM
Deeply hyperlinks are hyperlinks that go to your products or service and classification websites, these things are useful often as they are more powerful in utilization.

syedmuddassar
01-17-2012, 04:52 AM
Well.. !

There are so many ways you can optimize your website. For the e commerce or shopping website you have to analyze your competitor websites and check their back links specially and then you realize what is in your website and what is missing your website.

THX
Muddassar

arleenpatterson
03-10-2012, 03:07 AM
Deep linking is the method that you can use for the promotion of the shopping websites. Through this, you can do a lot of good things for your shopping site.