PDA

View Full Version : How to promote my site

isismedia
06-21-2010, 05:04 AM
Hello to everyone. I have a brand new site and i was wandering how can i promote it in Google or yahoo (how can i gain PR)?

Also i wanted to ask about a offer i received yesterday by one of my link partners. He mentioned something about a link

exchange site rank1.info ?has anyone heard of it, is it good, and will it help me in some way? I'm new to these things and i

hope I'll get your advice.

Thanks in advance

Smarty12
06-23-2010, 02:22 AM
A page rank is a very important factor for your website/blog to appear in the top rankings of all major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing.

1. Quality Content
2. Link Building
3. Keep your Blog/Site Fresh
4. Be careful with the 404 Pages
5. SEO Friendly Website
6. Social Networking.

~ServerPoint~
06-23-2010, 03:52 AM
SEO SEM and banner advertising.
OI believe those 3 are the best ones.

m2hkatie
06-23-2010, 04:19 AM
Hello Smarty12

Thanks you very much for these details.

stevetorres
06-27-2010, 02:46 AM
First, make sure that your website Mentions the phrases you would reasonably expect an interested party to search for, as regular text in your HTML, not as a picture of text. Second, make sure that the major search engines know about your site. As of this writing, Google is by far the most important. You can add your site to Google using their Add URL page. These helps to promote the site.

ellehc
06-28-2010, 04:13 AM
Optimize your site for search engine you can do off-page and on-page optimization.

oliver6419
07-11-2010, 01:25 AM
# "It's unusual to find so much practical and genuine advice given away for free online"
Internet Advisor

# "...You should be taking credit for many peoples success. I speak to a lot of people in my business with regard to marketing my web site and I tell every single one to go away and read your web site and subscribe to your newsletter."

# "First off Steve, let me say you have won complete credibility with me in the few articles I've seen.. Thanks so much for the unbelievable wealth of resources. I will be coming to your site over and over again!"

Sherard
07-23-2010, 02:13 AM
We need to have nice information and also need to have good design which should attract the people...

harveyjerry
07-23-2010, 11:05 PM
To promote your website, it is particularly important to be creative and reliable. Creative means that you must find new ways to make your site attractive to attract attention. reliable resources when they visit your site, they have confidence in the privacy of their information signed, the answer to their questions and useful things they found on the site. And we try our utmost to be creative and reliable. Somehow, we have done very well and we have our own reputation on the line.

HaroldTyler123
09-01-2010, 02:16 AM
I am looking for someone who can promote my site and get sign ups.
the site is up and running but i need someone to take it to the next level.
i need the site promoted in a legal way (no spam emailing)
Need marketing services
website Marketing
Bringing sponsorship for banner adverts.

Steve Mark
09-01-2010, 05:34 AM
Hey if you want to get business through your site. Then you have to focus on SERP's not on PR.

Shinbaggie
09-02-2010, 12:44 AM
well you just do seo both onpage and offpage

prastica
09-03-2010, 12:16 AM
Hi,
I am following SEO tactics like article posting, Social bookmarking, forum posting, blog commenting and social networking to promote my site and got good result. Try these.
Good Luck.

ahsima
09-03-2010, 12:38 AM
Hi,
Initially work on the Meta title, description and keywords tag. Then H tags play major role. Stuff your keywords in H, title, description tags - But don't list it like keywords' tag.

Then submit your site to major search engines, web directories, business directories, Social Networking sites, Participate in blog commenting, forum discussion, two way link exchange with related sites, etc.

These things will help you out to gain traffic and keyword position.

princeknight11
09-04-2010, 07:54 AM
A page rank is a very important factor for your website/blog to appear in the top rankings of all major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing.

1. Quality Content
2. Link Building
3. Keep your Blog/Site Fresh
4. Be careful with the 404 Pages
5. SEO Friendly Website
6. Social Networking.

aditd
02-07-2011, 07:16 PM
If you are selling products on your site consider giving coupons. People love to have a deal on what they buy. That means they will do some part of the marketing.
But this is a technique based on getting sales. If you want traffic it won't be to useful.

Portal88
02-08-2011, 12:10 AM
I think the fastest way is advertisement. And the other are link building, social network, blog, forum.

jaspercontracto
02-08-2011, 07:17 AM
Use social media. I would prefer using Facebook and Twitter.. It may take time but it's worth it.