PDA

View Full Version : How to get more more traffic?

isismedia
06-24-2010, 06:02 AM
I want to know which link building activities will give more traffic, Please share your experience.

Mark Hussy
06-24-2010, 07:57 AM
Social networking and blog commenting is the best.

Hussy.

georgeflint
06-24-2010, 08:22 AM
Hello,

You can get more traffic through link building means your site must get the back links

Thanks
George Flint.

stevetorres
06-26-2010, 04:31 AM
For getting more and more traffice of your site ue the following techniques Social Directory submission, Article submission, book marking, Forum posting, , Press release, squidoo, Blog commenting, social networking sites..

ellehc
06-29-2010, 04:19 AM

Hussy.

Yeah I also do this at it's very effective for me.

frank
07-02-2010, 11:38 AM
You have to do OFF PAGE OPTIMIZATION...
And there are many techniques in off page optimization

__________________________________________________ ____________
Vigrx Plus (http://www.cheapenhancementpills.com/)

JordanRHughes
07-05-2010, 04:56 PM
It's best to hire one who does this work all the time.

Nile Hadwards
07-06-2010, 12:48 AM
As for me, Social media sites and forum posting both are good way to increase traffic!

Shakila
07-10-2010, 10:54 AM
Forum posting and social networking gives the best traffic.

cendyblum
07-12-2010, 03:25 AM
God! That seriously is a good question. When I occasionally post in these forums, your user name some people take a look through your blog. You got that part down. I also did a bunch of people email and link them. They emailed it to some people, and I get hit an average of 4 per day. Better, could be worse. When you find a good answer, let me know. , D

Angelinabv
07-12-2010, 09:33 AM
HI,

Link buildling is the back bone of seo. By creating link building to your site helps to increase traffic. Link building helps to increase random traffic to your site.

~ServerPoint~
07-12-2010, 10:23 AM
I believe you need to do something for that instead just of asking

cute34
07-17-2010, 06:48 AM
Hi

from the social network sharing site you got more & more traffic...
1. Create an account in twitter, facebook, linked in, myspace, google buzz, tagged..
2. In twitter increase your followers, form another site increase your friends list..
3. When you share your site information should be an attractive, if you follow this steps you can increase your site traffic...

Thanks

Sanchez
07-20-2010, 11:20 PM
1)Write and submit articles. It is a method that works. Write quality unique articles, not articles that are not rehashed or provide information to readers.
2)Write and ping blog entries. Always be sure to link back to your site with your blog. Try making multiple blogs.
3)Advertise your website in the appropriate categories at Craigslist.

16gb usb drive (http://www.zoombits.co.uk/memory-cards/usb-flash-drive/memory-2-go-16gb-usb-flash-drive/8478)

ndrewstrauss
07-22-2010, 01:04 AM
Social Networking and Social Bookmarking sites will assist you to get more and more traffic to your website. Social Bookmarking is the most excellent link building method.

dotnetgeek
07-22-2010, 02:26 AM
Hi

from the social network sharing site you got more & more traffic...
1. Create an account in twitter, facebook, linked in, myspace, google buzz, tagged..
2. In twitter increase your followers, form another site increase your friends list..
3. When you share your site information should be an attractive, if you follow this steps you can increase your site traffic...

Thanks

Yes, very good information. With that, we can get more traffic

-----------------
Best Regards

ASPHostDirectory (http://asphostdirectory.com) - a cheap, quality, and reliable web hosting provider

smithjane102
07-22-2010, 03:03 AM
Link building from do follow and high PR sites will increase your page popularity. It will help you indexed your site among other existing sites. Blog commenting will also help.

lythium
07-22-2010, 04:43 AM
Social networking and bookmarking sites can generate a considerable amount of traffic. Build a profile to your website/service/product, update it constantly with fresh content, and interact with other members. That's all you have to do. It needs time and work, but it can be a fun way to attract visitors or customers.

tomgrey
07-24-2010, 12:58 AM
To get teh more traffic make use of the technique like social book marking, forum posting, blog commenting, Directory submission, Article submission and social networking sites.

Jerin
07-27-2010, 02:24 AM
Forum posting gives the best traffic

vigorandrik
07-28-2010, 09:33 AM
Social Networking and Social Bookmarking sites will assist you to get more and more traffic to your website. Social Bookmarking is the most excellent link building method.

Sinclair12
07-29-2010, 04:54 AM
Obviously social book marking will give me more traffic for my site...

bermuda
07-29-2010, 03:27 PM
Link building can be great to increase the organic rankings of the websites on the major search engines but there are a lot of ways which can be effective in terms of advertising the websites over the net like the Google AdWords.

rosefrenches
07-30-2010, 09:09 AM
Here I am discussing with your some smart and quality free ways to get more traffic
1. Press Release Submission and Distribution
2. Article Submission and Distribution
3. Social Bookmarking
4. Social Networking
5. Forum Posting

bornhaddin
07-30-2010, 12:22 PM
The Social Media optimization is one of the most excellent source to create traffic towards you site. I advise you to believe complete off-page to generate traffic.

Jerin
07-30-2010, 11:44 PM
Write guest posts. Most blogs accept guest posts. That is, they allow you to write a post for them, and usually the post carries an author byline with a link to your website. Simply send your article to the blog owner and ask whether or not he wants to publish it as a guest post.

Imogenmorgan
07-31-2010, 06:17 AM
hi
in my opinion directory submission, article submission and social bookmarking is best way for increase traffic your web site and also i prefer you that join forum and doing dofollow blog commenting.

darylnelson
08-01-2010, 11:26 PM
For getting more and more traffice use the following techniques forum posting, press release, squidoo, directory submission, article submission, blog commenting, social bookmarking and lots more.

tomesign
08-03-2010, 03:44 PM
Link Building Social networking and blog commenting is the best.

ffalknerr77
08-04-2010, 06:58 AM
Social Networking and Social Bookmarking sites will assist to get more and more traffic to website and get more traffic through link building

warren12
08-05-2010, 12:26 AM
Social Bookmarking,forum commenting,Blog commenting would be the best way for getting more traffic.

Jimmy Foster
08-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Hello.Link building is the most effective of SEO.Link building helps to increase traffic to your site.Blog commenting will also help.

SevenL_Leon
08-05-2010, 03:41 PM
Social bookmarking and forum linking building is probably the more efficient or quickest ways. You can also give a try on various article submission wizards out there. Writing articles may be repetitive but they may help you build alot of backlinks.

bunny12
08-05-2010, 10:17 PM
Link building is best source to get traffic on your site. There are different ways to build the links such as directory submission, article sumbission, forum posting, and many more. I think forum posting is best way to create back link.

diagurzula
08-05-2010, 11:48 PM

moisespoll
08-06-2010, 01:15 AM
I read through it and agree with everything you said. I did find one mistake – when you talk about forums and link to phpBB, you link to the Brazilian Portuguese page of phpBB… It might throw some people off thinking they have to learn Portuguese to run phpBB. Mas, fue um artigo otimo!

irvinelmo
08-06-2010, 01:16 AM
Hi,
Get linked is a very important part of website management.Exchange links.Trading links with other websites that are closely related to the subject of your website can bring you more website traffic.These are two-way links because you must provide a link to them, too, and linking to low-quality websites can threaten the credibility of yours.Only link to sites that are dead on topic,and truly help your visitors.Instead of trading links,you could also trade banner ads,half page ads,classified ads, etc.

royal
08-06-2010, 02:31 AM
You can get more and more traffic from organic traffic by search engine and to get much organic traffic you should try to generate do follow backlinks for your site from high PR sites which will be helpful to increase your site serp's by which you can get hugh organic traffic. I think forum posting in do follow forums and comment on these blogs which is do follow and have high PR.

boomsticks53
08-08-2010, 07:36 AM
Content is King

Break a news story. If your website is the first to talk about a news story it will receive many links from other sites who will cover it as well, and your traffic will increase as a result.

Write a controversial article. If you manage to write something controversial, people will talk about and link to your article, either because they agree with you or, most likely, because they disagree. The result will be a lot of traffic.

Write a “Top 10″ list. Internet users love “Top 10″ lists, because they are easy to digest and contain useful stuff (i.e., 10 resources, 10 tips, and so on).

Write a “Top 100″ list. If “Top 10″ lists are good for traffic generation, “Top 100″ ones are great. This article is an example. People will bookmark and share your “Top 100″ list naturally because of the value it packs together.

Write a “Definitive guide” to something. People love to learn new things, especially if such things will solve some of their problems. Make sure to make your guide as complete as possible, and visitors will flock to read it.

diagurzula
08-09-2010, 12:02 PM

princeknight11
09-04-2010, 07:52 AM
There are five simple steps to make more traffic on your website.

1. Make website SEO based and try to get high rank.
2. Purchase Advertisement package from big companies like yahoo, adwords.
3. Post your articles to directories about your new website and business etc.
4.Post Advertisement on different free advertisement websites.
5. Use traffic exchange program (exchange links with those website who have similar contents and information from your website)

colton1237
09-04-2010, 09:29 AM
Social media sites and forum posting both are good way to increase traffic!

--------------------------------------------------
Malaysia Packages (http://www.malaysia.com/tours.html)
Kuala Lumpur (http://www.malaysia.com/kuala-lumpur-city.html)

llmm0830
09-07-2010, 10:48 PM
i think Social Bookmarking is good.

samtha
09-20-2010, 08:01 AM
My experience is says that blog posting with do follow + Forum posting with your do follow signature link is best for the link building. This way gives you more benefit for your website.If you need to improve your ranking then you need to analysis your competitor and make your link from them.

Mark Kate
09-22-2010, 07:31 AM
Write Press Releases - Submit to sites like PRweb.
Write Articles - Submit your articles to article directories like Ezine.

Dedicated Servers (http://www.ezzi.net/) | Cheap Dedicated Servers (http://www.ezzi.net/)

kenazari
09-23-2010, 03:32 PM
The Best Way to get more traffic towards your site:->
Forum posting and Blog commenting Follow [Do-follow site],
Social Networking and social Bookmarking site...

ahsima
09-24-2010, 01:07 AM
Hi,

I suggest Social Bookmarking sites contribution for getting more traffic. Then Blog commenting and forum discussion will work out.

M6.Net ASP.NET Hosting (http://www.m6.net)

brysonbrice
09-24-2010, 03:36 PM
For the higher page rank you have work out for the following things like:

Keyword Density,
Meta tags,
Alt tags(for images),
Heading tags......

sansoftonline01
09-27-2010, 03:03 AM
Optimize your site (SEO) - in on the search engines when people search for keyword phrases related to your products or services.

Get your site listed in directories - Submit your site to all the major web directories. This will generate traffic directly from the directories themselves and will also help to improve your link popularity. That helps you win on Google!

Get listed in search engines - Submit your site to all the major search engines.

Local SEO Company (http://www.sansoftonline.com)

samtha
09-27-2010, 07:30 AM
Sure!! We can get more traffic from more strategies through different work like off pages. Can you tell me one thing would you like only traffic or keyword ranking?.....

aileenroger1
09-27-2010, 08:05 AM
Pay per click is also known as PPC is the quickest way to get traffic to any website in any place. What you need to do is register an account, an advertising campaign and start the relevant keywords associated with the site. Within minutes, you can begin to see the traffic to your site.

web_design_
11-24-2010, 01:10 AM
do qualty submissions
Write Articles
write press Releases
Socail bookmarkings

to get more traffic on ur site

thpalex
11-25-2010, 05:54 AM
Forums are also good source of getting quality and direct traffic to your web sites, but you have to contribute to the forums.

PaulSmith
11-25-2010, 10:54 AM
Yes, there are many ways of getting traffic like Article Submission, Forum Posting....... but you have to do in the right way otherwise you would fail.

jhoncamron799
11-27-2010, 04:18 AM
SEO like off-page and on-page optimization will help to get more traffic.

---------------------------------------
Team National (http://www.mlm.com/directory/view/team-national)

abraham baldwin
11-27-2010, 06:32 AM
if u like to more traffic you do directory submission otherwise u called seo expert because Some of the things that a seo expert services (http://www.shseogroup.com/) will do are give you the opportunities of achieving a higher page rank for keywords and key phrases relevant to your website. This will give your site the chance to show up for many key phrases for your website.

thanks
SEO’s are the new real estate developers. Our skillset gives us an amazing opportunity to develop an audience on the cheap

James-A
11-28-2010, 01:05 AM
Depends on what the website is all about. For business websites, forums are the best place to gain targeted traffic. For social sites, the best place is FB ;)

shanewaatson
11-28-2010, 02:52 PM
the best way to get more traffic is to create more back link, and you can do it by blog commenting.but kept it in your mind that not a single technique is useful for create more traffic.

web_design_
12-07-2010, 07:47 AM
do qualty submissions
Write Articles
write press Releases
Socail bookmarkings

to get more traffic on ur site

ann-marie00
12-07-2010, 11:21 PM
In my experience of doing link building campaign, social bookmarks and social networking drives huge traffic to your website. Facebook and twitter are useful for traffic because of their millions number of users..

Daniel85479
12-08-2010, 06:45 AM
There are simple steps to get more traffic on your website.
(a)Through SEO.
(b)Advertising with Yahoo publisher or google arwords.
(c)Bookmarking.
(d)Press Release.

henrytt
12-08-2010, 10:59 AM
I beleiev that both on page and off page optimisation is the best - off page is things like forum posting and blogging in appropriate topics.

Mark Kate
12-14-2010, 05:49 AM
Social media marketing has great potential in increasing site traffics and helps grows the company into full bloom success. It has gained popularity now a day from online users around the world. No wonder, even seven years old kid has its own Facebook account, and Tweets on its Tweeter account; that’s the reason online marketers are kept rushing to set up Facebook, Blogger, twitter and Youtube to produce contents, to drive reviews, comments, friends, followers and followings; with all that stuff, business owners visualized a higher level of search engine ranking, site traffic and sales leads.

Dedicated Servers (http://www.ezzi.net/) | Dedicated Server (http://www.ezzi.net/)

SinCityKid
12-15-2010, 07:45 PM
Write good, quality content and the traffic will come. It may take awhile, but it will come.

O yea, and SEO. That'll bring traffic quickly if done right.

moromendas01
02-23-2011, 10:21 AM
When I from time to time post in these forums, your user name some people take a look through your blog.

matthewnewman30
02-25-2011, 01:58 PM
Command buildling is the backwards remove of seo. By creating attach business to your situation helps to gain traffic. Contact building helps to increment random traffic to your parcel.

seonow123
02-25-2011, 03:16 PM
Yahoo group posting and google group posting would be helpful in getting quality traffic.

shaynecantrell2
09-01-2011, 11:19 PM
By creating link building to your site helps to gain traffic. Link building helps to gain random traffic to your site.Link buildling is the back bone of seo.

stephanramies31
09-01-2011, 11:29 PM
Link buildling is the back bone of Search Engine Optimization. By producing link building to your site assist to raised traffic. Link building assist to increase random traffic to their site.

frank85loo
09-03-2011, 01:03 AM

tech.biztech
09-05-2011, 12:56 AM
Link buildling is the back bone of Search Engine Optimization. By producing link building to your site assist to raised traffic. Link building assist to increase random traffic to their site.

In link building Forum and blog comments are more better way for getting more and more traffic because they drive traffic to our site from other site and also they help in quality backlinks.

jeetendraets
09-05-2011, 08:44 AM
Hi,
You can get more and more traffic by doing the following things : Directory submission,Article submission,Social bookmarking,Blog submission etc.

kathrinefernand
09-05-2011, 12:15 PM
So where does blog traffic come from, and how does this change over time? Looking at data from the Webbiquity blog, several trends are apparent. This B2B blog isn’t necessarily representative of all blogs of course, but the trends likely aren’t much different for many business blogs. What’s important here isn’t the specific results from this blog, but what those results say about how to get more traffic to your blog.

ginnybrewster11
09-26-2011, 04:13 AM
By creating link building to your site helps to increase traffic. Link building helps to increase random traffic to your site.Link buildling is the back bone of seo.

davis.willliam
10-28-2011, 12:57 AM
You can get more traffic by participating in forums and also doing blog commenting but during that you need to be very relevant with the topics and your niche. Answering sites are also very helpful in bringing traffic to your website when you participate in giving answers

pestindia86
10-28-2011, 05:46 AM
Articles submission ,forum posting is giving more traffic

travelindia86
10-28-2011, 06:11 AM
you can do SMO work on facebook

carolinehill
10-31-2011, 02:10 PM
According to me Social Bookmarking Submissions is very helpful activity to increase traffic on website. It is best way to increase visitors on website.

seocompany1998
11-01-2011, 02:31 AM
PPC is also known as pay per click is the fastest way to get traffic to a website anywhere. What you need to do is create an account, an advertising campaign and start the relevant keywords related to the site. Within minutes you can begin to see traffic to your site.

dtpdesigns
11-01-2011, 05:19 AM
your are get more traffic in your site so you are use On-page and Off-page optimize.

sailakoliloli
11-15-2011, 02:04 AM
For Back link, Social bookmarking, Forum posting and social media optimization for example- facebook, twitter and digg will be best for increase traffic.

andygrady93
12-05-2011, 11:21 PM
Link building is one of the main pillars of SEO. By creating quality links you can increase the traffic rate of your site.

Openxcell Inc
12-06-2011, 05:04 AM
If you want to get more traffic to your website then try to build a good quality of backlink. These backlink will help you to get a good quality of website traffic. Try to do relevant blog comment and forum comment. These would be more helpful in keyword optimization.

outsourcedata
12-06-2011, 07:11 AM
link building is best option for get more traffic your websites. But try another strategy like social media optimization and promote your websites for all social networking websites.

okayo0
12-07-2011, 03:38 AM
Step 1 – Evaluate Where Most Of Your Current Traffic Coming From
Step 2 – Isolate 3 Traffic Sources And Identify What Promotion Associated With It
Step 3 – Finding New Sources

ajaykr86
12-07-2011, 05:19 AM
hi,
you have to do SMO and forum posting for increase the traffic..

MSCIPL
12-07-2011, 06:08 AM
For traffic generation the most preferable activity is social media.

haydennolan339
12-20-2011, 01:26 AM
UE for your site the following technical community directory submission, article submission, book marking, forum posting, getting traffic accident, press releases, Squidoo, blog comments, social networking sites ...

sailakoliloli
12-20-2011, 02:47 AM
If you want really more traffic at your site... You should have do more things
High pr Directory with thematic
High pr Social bookmarking with thematic
tweet on twitter make strong profile
post on facebook and share wall

Really you get lot of traffic on your site....
Thanks

Charles Elena
12-20-2011, 07:42 AM
You can do

1. Social-bookmarking.
2. Article Submission.
3. Directory Submission.

jack12
01-02-2012, 06:38 AM
For getting more and more traffice of your site ue the following techniques Public Directory distribution, Writing and submitting articles, book marking, Forum posting, , Report, hubpages, Commenting on blogs, cultural networks.

Abbott123
01-02-2012, 07:51 AM
You can do
Social-bookmarking.Post Distribution.Listing Distribution.

elwinjones
01-02-2012, 10:23 AM
Do Quality SEO work for Getting Rank in Search Engine .

glanhedin23
01-02-2012, 12:28 PM
For getting more and more traffice of your site use the following techniques Immediately distribution,Forum publishing,Artical Submission,Book marking,Press launch, hubpages, Writing comments on blogs, social networks.

icallserve
01-03-2012, 01:14 AM
Two ways to get more traffic to your web site and portal :-
1. Off site page optimisation
2. On site page optimisation

asim.adeel
01-03-2012, 01:37 AM
do social media to get more traffic on your site. and yahoo answering is also the best for traffic

ryzeup45
01-03-2012, 01:51 AM
higher traffic on website is depend upon good on page optimization and off page optimization. on page optimization means whatever changes you makes in your web site to improve your ranking in search engine and off page optimization means whatever changes you makes beside website. in on page optimization you will have to work on Title, keywords, content, header tags, bold & italics, anchor text, meta description and etc. whereas in off pages you will have to take care of backlinks. how strong incoming backlinks are attached to your website and for that you will have to work on directory submission, article submission, blog comments, social bookmarking, forum comment and etc.. like this there are hundred of different strategies available. its up to you which of them to choose and utilize.

vinay2u
01-03-2012, 06:38 AM
To get traffic do article submission,directory submission and pr submission.To get traffic from google do SEO.

evandawson56
01-24-2012, 12:22 AM
The question that you have popped is really very good. I know that you are looking for answers about blogs and I hope that you can get answers here.

felixheddins141
01-25-2012, 03:29 AM
in receipt of more and more transfer of your site use the next techniques Social Directory submission, Article submission, book marking, Forum posting, , Press release, squidoo, Blog commenting, social networking sites.

nicksonbelt
02-09-2012, 05:46 AM
Hello, I want to know how should I increase the traffic to my site?

john515
02-10-2012, 02:28 AM
For getting a more traffic on your site, you have to do the off page activities like social bookmarking, directory, article submission, blog commenting and forum posting. This all activities provides you with backlinks to your site and help to get rank. Once you achieved the ranking and web traffic, You should keep continuing the off page activities.

garrykristan10
02-17-2012, 11:18 PM
the owner of this website in the world of online business is interested in a very limited study in order to simplify the work. Online tools, there are multiple tasks simultaneously. Excellent resource for website owners to get a lot of people expected is the time to improve the productivity of the system online.

rupeshgupta
02-20-2012, 11:52 PM
Smo and blog commenting, yahoo answer.

JerrickYeoh
02-26-2012, 09:16 PM
I can said it depend where you can generate from traffic from . Is how you good add building those link and where you build those link.

For me , i believe article able to generate the most traffic . You may waste more time to write a good content of article, but the traffic you generate will be more compare to other link building and i believe article backlink is the most quality one which bring more wait in your SERP.

darnellkade355
02-29-2012, 04:13 AM
Link buildling is the back bone of seo. By creating link building to your site helps to augment transfer. Link building helps to boost haphazard transfer to your site.

mariaemile
03-01-2012, 01:45 AM
There are many ways to boost traffic on your site. You can not do this without effort. Getting traffic to your site takes hard work. Off-page optimization helps to increase your website traffic. Blogging should not be missed if you are in online industry. Social media marketing is another important and easy way to get traffic on your site.

stephanwally
03-01-2012, 02:06 AM
off site are the techniques to get the traffic

michaelclarke
03-01-2012, 02:13 AM
How to get more more traffic than Social networking and blog commenting is the best.

brainpulse
03-16-2012, 06:14 AM
The best way to get traffic is get ranking in search engine, once you will get ranking by related keywords you will get visitors automatically...

buntysbana
03-16-2012, 06:23 AM
It's depend on product or services how do you can get traffic? sometimes if products is like that , you can do print or voice or TV media to marekting your product or services. Some services and products require PPC or SEO.

rkraj
03-16-2012, 09:54 AM
Community and social participation will help you in getting good traffic.

Kevin Farrell
03-16-2012, 10:09 PM
hey,
You can get more traffic by performing SEO techniques like press release submission, forum posting, blog commenting and many more.

JackiPhone
03-17-2012, 01:44 AM
based on website theme..... You can also get more information on Google...... just Search it......

liquidrubber
03-17-2012, 06:49 AM
Try to work more on social media platforms like, facbook, twitter, myspace, gather etc. They give you instant traffic.

ajaykrgc
03-17-2012, 10:04 AM
By doing Article submission and froum posting..

virtueinfo11
04-09-2012, 06:59 AM
does blog commenting help us to drive traffic on website or improve search engine ranking?

Social Media Marketing is great to drive traffic on website :)

Hussy.

chelsemartin12
04-09-2012, 08:45 AM
Link Building, Social Media Optimization, and Communities in Social Networks will provide Boost up and more traffic than before

brainpulse
04-10-2012, 02:53 AM
Bookmarking sites like Facebook and Twitter are sources of referral traffic, another way s just to get search engine ranking, once your site will optimized you'll get automatic Organic traffic..

johnwilson639
04-10-2012, 03:17 AM
Make a more and more backlinks,if you need a traffic on your sites.bookmarking,directory submission,blog commenting etc are a good technique to increase a traffic.

noahross
04-19-2012, 02:49 AM
Link building is the back bone of the SEO.*****The link building will help to improve the random traffic to your site.

jimiobama
04-19-2012, 06:05 AM
Link building method like forum posting, blog posting, video posting are help to generate traffic in the website. Social media optimization is best tool of generate massive traffic in the website. Search engine marketing is best way for generate traffic in the website.

sam1216
04-19-2012, 04:31 PM
quality baclinks and post always fresh content to site gets you more targetted traffic

sabrinasai
04-20-2012, 12:32 AM
1.Optimize your site for search engines.
2.Frequently update the contents of your site. .
3.Take advantage of social bookmarking sites.
4.Use your Twitter and Facebook accounts.
5.Get links with other sites in your niche.
6. Use any chance to promote your site for free.
7.Create a free product or service.
8.Use viral content.
9.Use offline promotion.
10.Include your URL in your signature.

noahross
04-20-2012, 02:40 AM
Link building is the back bone of the SEO.*****The link building will help to improve the random traffic to your site.

rabia
04-20-2012, 04:15 AM
social bookmarking,article submission,blog commenting,directory submission really helps to SEO (http://www.echofreelance.com)

cruzchen4
04-25-2012, 01:34 AM
The conversions companies are the ones that will help you a lot in a number of ways. You can get to know more about them from here. They are very well described here.

justinthomsony
04-25-2012, 03:09 AM
Forum Posting, Blog Commenting, Blog Posting, Social Bookmarking and Video Submission are the most coolest link building features which one really helpful to getting massive traffic to our sites. They are really crucial and vital features of quality link building. They are wonderfully capable to enhance the visibility of our site in search engine.

safrine
04-25-2012, 03:17 AM
blog commenting, content writing can make it

mb123
04-25-2012, 03:28 AM
now we get more traffic in SMO sites like facebook, stumbleupon, twitter, pinterest.
and also in search engines.

Steve Michael
04-27-2012, 12:51 AM
The best way to get more traffic is through SEO process.

woodencoach48
05-03-2012, 03:02 AM
The LB or Link building is the fundamental part of seo. By generating link building to your site it aids to upsurge traffic. Do you agree?

jamesondavis64
06-08-2012, 04:22 AM
This look absolutely minds blowing and you will not be able to take off your eyes from them. They are gorgeous and the best thing is that you can easily get them too.

baronfray
06-08-2012, 09:05 AM
Get more visitor to your website by using the link building techniques. These technique include forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking and directory submission. It will create a good quality of backlink. These backlink helpful to get increase the page rank of the website.

nefab
06-10-2012, 01:03 PM
All the methods can take long time to bring the traffic to your website. You can use "Google Adword" service for quick traffic to your website.

loraedword1
06-11-2012, 03:02 AM
If you want to get more traffic on your site then do more and more social bookmarking and social media marketing, use social sites like facebook, twitter, linkedin. linkedin is best for this purpose.

kaydenmurphy04
06-12-2012, 12:13 AM
Link building is one of the best ways of enhancing the traffic for the site and you can make use of various types of search engine methods like article submission, forum posting etc.

christnonani
06-21-2012, 12:22 AM
There are several ways of getting traffic for your site. The best way is to optimize your site in the best possible manner with the help of best types of search engine optimization methods.

JohnRosatti
06-22-2012, 05:56 AM
You can earn more traffic by implementing some seo techniques like press release, article, social media marketing, document sharing and blogging.

angeloumarx
06-22-2012, 11:28 PM
Link building is one of the best ways of enhancing the traffic for the site and you can make use of various types of search engine methods like article submission, forum posting etc.

aaronrocillo25
07-05-2012, 05:00 AM
There are various types of methods, which can help you to increase the traffic for your site. The methods are Social Directory submission, squidoo, book marking, Article submission Forum posting, social networking sites, Press release, Blog commenting.

jasmeenkaur
07-05-2012, 08:08 AM
All the SEO off page optimization are the responsible to increase more and more traffic.

navdeep007
07-05-2012, 08:28 AM
To get more traffic on our site we follow all techniques of SEO.

matthew
07-06-2012, 01:00 AM
To get more traffic towards the website, one must focus on the Bookmarking Submission and Social Media Optimization.

LiamObraim
07-06-2012, 04:37 AM
If really want to get more traffic to your website than you need to do forum posting and do follow blog commenting. It will surely help you a lot. :)

ChristinaCa
06-10-2014, 06:44 AM
Forum posting and Social media is the best techniques get more traffic on your site.

stablesoft
06-12-2014, 02:48 AM
Getting traffic is one of the most important tasks for any web master. What is more, you can't get traffic once and then just reap the benefits. Getting traffic is an ongoing task and you must be constantly doing it, if you want to get traffic and keep it.

Elena Swenson
06-24-2014, 02:15 PM
Bookmark every page of your site. There are more than 300 bookmarking sites. Bookmarking increases your backlinks and increases your website traffic. You can also buy traffic from sites like SEOclerks, listingdock etc for quick results.

JeffreyMaas
06-26-2014, 09:47 AM
For getting more traffic you have to use following techniques:
1) Search engine optimization.
2) Social media optimization.
3) Use quality and unique contents.
4) Use high page ranked and domain authority sites.
5) Use legal techniques only.

stevesmith824
06-27-2014, 01:55 AM
you can get a lot of visitors on your site through social media.Now days,people get more traffic on social Networking sites like myspace,twitter,google+,facebook,4yourprice.

JeffreyMaas
06-28-2014, 04:00 AM
For getting more traffic to your website you have to use SEO techniques. Using SMO techniques can also be a great option. USE white hat seo techniques. Good off page SEO techniques are as follows:
Social bookmarking.
Podcast,
Image backlink,
Web 2.0,
Forum posts.

peterdrucker27
06-28-2014, 05:41 AM
Want to increase your traffic do article submission and forum posting and be active on social networking website this will increase your traffic.

EminaWilson
06-28-2014, 06:22 AM
HAve a look on this thread
http://forums.hostsearch.com/showthread.php?74743-12-Ways-Increase-your-Website-Traffic

annabelle123
06-30-2014, 03:57 AM
Write a article , blogs or press release and submit article sites and share all social media.

complete
06-30-2014, 04:26 AM
You can use following method to increase traffic:
!. Classified Ads,
2. Business Local Listing,
3. Social Bookmarking, and SMO, etc.

possolutions
07-01-2014, 02:46 AM
You can use classified ads, business listing, social bookmarking, etc and SMO to increase more traffic.

walnutgrove
07-01-2014, 03:31 AM
Do High Pr and Do Follow Bookmarking,Blog Commenting And Submit One Quality Article Per Day..

Thanks
Preety

Elena Swenson
07-15-2014, 12:28 PM
1.First thing I would do is make sure your site map is submitted to google and yahoo. This will help get your pages indexed.
2. Make sure to use different meta tags and descriptions for each page.
3. Try to use your keywords in the headers of your content
4. Or try buying traffic from sites like SEOclerks.