PDA

View Full Version : How do you get your rank up in Google??

isismedia
06-24-2010, 06:05 AM
I've read a blog that talks about the basics of SEO but I'm not really sure If I understood it correctly so I need the

experts here to enlighten me on this.
What The Best Keyword Search Tool?...

I'm starting to get into keyword research more because I know that it is a way to generate good FREE quality traffic. I've

noticed different keyword tools around and Word Tracker seems to be one of the most popular...but are the best?...

What would you suggest as the Best Keyword Search Tool from your experience. Thanks!
How can promote my site in yahoo search engine

How can promote my site in yahoo search engine and faster way

bloggerbloggy
06-28-2010, 12:50 AM
This worked for me, so I hope it will for you too. But, it really depends on how you will deal with it. Okey now, we may say that you just made a site. You want to have a higher page rank. Remember PR 2 is okey, but to be successful you need to have a tleast 4 and above. This is feasible.
When I was just starting, I asked my friends to visit my site. If they can leave something like a comment or feedback. Then I started to join forums like this. I promote my site through backlinking.
It may sound simple but honestly, it has lots of tasks. You may want to try it yourself.

oil change colorado springs (http://www.aspenautoclinic.com/services.html)

improve conversion (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8InVKPxNg0)

ellehc
06-28-2010, 04:06 AM
Here's the tips to get rank in google

1: Make sure you have plenty, high quality (means interesting for your visitors), unique (written yourself, not copied) content on your blog
2: Write a few articles about your topic, and post them on article directories such as ezinearticles.com and such. This will create links towards your blog
3: Write articles that answer people’s questions about the topic here on answers. Then answer their questions here in answers.
4: Submit your website to directories such as dmoz.org and plenty of others
5: Find other blogs about the same topic, and comment on their articles, make sure your comment adds something useful, not just saying something like "great blog". Put a link to your blog in your comment.
6: submit your blog to sites like mybloglog.com and blogcatalog.com and get a good community of friends there.

willa412
06-28-2010, 12:54 PM
There are many hi-tech ways to narrow down your choices of keywords, but do you know that there's a really simple way? Here's how:

Type in the search words you want to use in the Google search toolbar. Wait for Google to autocomplete them. Take note of the autocomplete phrases that come up and that's it!

Google pretty much suggests what keywords you should use.

Petergriffin
12-06-2010, 06:07 AM
Try to ger as much backlinks as u can,as it was said above, for that u may also do the keywords analasys, in order to analise backlinks to your competotors sites.

newsky
09-24-2011, 11:45 PM
To get rank up in the google you have to get backlinks fo the web site. As backlinks helsp to get the better PR for the web site. As there are many techniques like link building which helps to get some quality abcklinks for the web site.

Harp32Wil
09-25-2011, 09:46 PM
I promote my site through backlinking.
It may sound simple but honestly, it has lots of tasks. You may want to try it yourself.

samdorjey
09-26-2011, 01:46 AM
1.Make your site search engine or user friendly
2.Refresh your content time to time
3.Use tittle and alt attribute
4.discover your competitors site
5.use videos.
6.make quality links

dareckyoung
09-26-2011, 02:39 AM
Mostly SEO professionals depends on link building for achieve better ranking in search engine. That is good decision too. I must say create good content and choose low competitive keywords or phrases. There are different tactics of link building are used for website promotion effectively.

virtueinfo11
09-26-2011, 03:26 AM
there are many tricks which are used for link building now a days, and we all are familiar with that, but still we have question about search engine ranking.

before one i use link wheel tactics for link building, and i also get result search engine, but right now also looking for ranking for other website, link wheel is effective, but there many be other tactics for link building :)

dareckyoung
09-27-2011, 03:21 AM
there are many tricks which are used for link building now a days, and we all are familiar with that, but still we have question about search engine ranking.

before one i use link wheel tactics for link building, and i also get result search engine, but right now also looking for ranking for other website, link wheel is effective, but there many be other tactics for link building :)

Link Wheel also would have been worth for any link building campaign. These days link wheel is become more powerful link building tactic. I remember you, that is not an easy method. It may take your time. But it's effects are such amazing.

duke
09-29-2011, 01:09 PM
If I wanted to say simply I can say you have to do the link building techniques.

wakee456
09-29-2011, 05:51 PM
Internet marketing techniques are used to get rank in search engines as like
PPC
SEO
SEM
Affiliation etc

wakee456
09-29-2011, 05:54 PM
Internet marketing techniques are used to get rank in search engines as like
PPC
SEO
SEM
Affiliation etc

tech.biztech
09-30-2011, 12:32 AM
I just do SEO because it is more better than other activity. Ranking depends on backlinks so if you have more backlinks then it is more better for us.

rebena
09-30-2011, 05:46 AM
Google's search engine, www.google.com, uses a variety of methods to determine which pages are displayed first in the results. Their exact formula is a secret, but there are a few things you can do to improve your positioning. The term for this is Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

MrT
09-30-2011, 06:10 AM
A lot of people on here provide the main pointers. But there is no easy solution, it does take time and does require continual effort.

Bedfordshire storage (http://www.thesecure-store.com/) Hertfordshire storage (http://www.thesecure-store.com/)

robwilley7
09-30-2011, 07:23 AM
Work on seo offpage task like Article Submission ,Forum posting, Blog posting with quality contents.It will bring a lots of backlinks then you can achive good ranking in search engines.

ajaykr86
09-30-2011, 08:35 AM
You Have to do linkbuilding

VijendraDiwakar
09-30-2011, 08:56 AM
Thanks for sharing useful information it will help me.